Noun(1) one of the digits of the foot(2) the part of footwear that provides a covering for the toes(3) forepart of a hoof(4) (golf
Verb(1) walk so that the toes assume an indicated position or direction(2) drive obliquely(3) hit (a golf ball(4) drive (a golf ball(5) touch with the toe
(1) Anyway, just make sure they're flat and have a round toe and no strap.(2) Their feet are not syndactylous, and the first toe of their hind feet is partially opposable.(3) The following morning we climbed on, ascending steeply to reach the toe of the glacier that lead up to Syram and its unnamed pyramidal neighbour.(4) Paul described how surgeons formed a new thumb on his right hand from the big toe on the foot that they had amputated hours earlier.(5) The fourth toe of the hind foot is the longest and strongest.(6) I had a jagged edge on the toenail on my big toe and it got caught in the heavy comforter on the bed while I was asleep and pulled half of my toenail off.(7) I like to see a player putt the ball off the center of the putter, not back toward the heel or up toward the toe .(8) Too many golfers hit the ball off the top of the clubhead, the bottom of the clubhead, the toe or the heel.(9) Next, swing the club halfway down, keeping the toe up and the shaft parallel to the target line.(10) I dropped my cigarette to the ground and put it out with the toe of my sneakers.(11) As in the case of macropodid hind feet, the fourth toe is the longest and strongest.(12) They wound up paddling through an ice maze on a lake at the toe of a glacier.(13) A visit to the Island would never be complete without a trip to The Needles - that jagged outcrop of brilliant white rock at the toe of the island.(14) the contrast potential of the printing is indicated by the steepness of the curve from shoulder to toe(15) Notice how the toe of the club is pointed straight up here - the sign of a square clubface.(16) Once you're holding a club, you will get it pointing down the target line with the toe pointing up.
(1) big toe :: ម្រាមជើងធំ
(2) little toe :: ម្រាមជើងតិចតួច
(3) toe the line :: ម្រាមជើងបន្ទាត់
(4) toe ring :: ចិញ្ចៀនម្រាមជើង
(5) toe touch :: ម្រាមជើងប៉ះ
(6) toe cap :: CAP បានម្រាមជើង
(7) turf toe :: ម្រាមជើងការ turf
(8) toe plate :: ចានម្រាមជើង
(9) tic-tac-toe :: tic-tac-toe
(10) toe in :: ម្រាមជើងក្នុង
1. toenail ::
toe, toed, toeing, toes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He stubbed his TOE on the revolving door
on the way in.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
Or I'll help you along
With the TOE of my boot
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
Toe the line
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
Let's start with a TOE touch.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
Syrio says a water dancer
can stand on one TOE for hours.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
English to Khmer Dictionary: toe
Meaning and definitions of toe, translation in Khmer language for toe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of toe in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "toe"
What toe means in Khmer, toe meaning in Khmer, toe definition, examples and pronunciation of toe in Khmer language.