Noun(1) food made from dough of flour or meal and usually raised with yeast or baking powder and then baked(2) informal terms for money
Verb(1) cover with bread crumbs
(1) The refining process also denudes the flour on which this bread is based of much of its fibre and nutrients.(2) I hate doing this, but I need the bread(3) Baking a loaf of bread will change the way you think about food.(4) Elijah looked around, and by his head was a jar of water and some baked bread .(5) After all, the consecrated bread had become body, and a body already contains blood.(6) altar bread(7) I can assure you she gave them no chance to eat wheat bread from her flour barrel.(8) The smells were of fresh mint and coriander, of bread baking in a wood oven.(9) his day job puts bread on the table(10) When he sat down at the table to eat, he took some bread and said a blessing; then he broke it and gave it to them.(11) Sooner rather than later, you really must bake a loaf of bread .(12) My flesh, Jesus said, is the bread of life given for the world, bread willing to be broken.(13) a bread roll(14) While we waited, hot freshly baked bread rolls were brought to the table along with a very large pepper mill.(15) They are as important to the quality of his bread as the flour, salt, and oil he uses.(16) I was making a stew which would hopefully last a few days and I'd also baked a loaf of bread earlier.
(1) garlic bread :: នំប័ុងខ្ទឹម
(2) loaf of bread :: នំប៉័ងមួយដុំ
(3) bread roll :: រមៀលនំបុ័ង
(4) bread crumb :: កម្ទេចសំណល់នំប៉័ង
(5) wheat bread :: នំប៉័ងស្រូវសាលី
(6) rye bread :: នំបុ័ង rye
(7) sweet bread :: នំប័ុងផ្អែម
(8) banana bread :: នំបុ័ងចេក
1. staff of life ::
2. breadstuff ::
bread, breaded, breading, breads
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This is banana BREAD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
No, you want to break BREAD
with the Lannisters.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
Bread. And two of those little fish.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
Just a crust of BREAD.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
In a proper sandwich,
the cheese is adjacent to the BREAD...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
English to Khmer Dictionary: bread
Meaning and definitions of bread, translation in Khmer
language for bread with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bread in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bread'
What bread means in Khmer, bread meaning
in Khmer, bread
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bread in Khmer language.