Noun(1) a possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances
(1) it provides a world of opportunity for young people(2) job opportunity(3) the school gave us every opportunity(4) he missed a golden opportunity in the first half(5) they train at every possible opportunity(6) she tried to escape at every available opportunity(7) I think he should be given the opportunity of looking at these before I make an order.(8) when the opportunity arises(9) To do that would simply deprive many people of the opportunity of a better environment.(10) It was an opportunity of a lifetime and I was really pleased to have the chance to meet him.(11) the night drive gave us the opportunity of spotting rhinos(12) I'll give you the money back at the first opportunity(13) they availed of that window of opportunity(14) I'll call you at the earliest opportunity(15) it's the opportunity of a lifetime(16) The time scale involved may make it not possible to afford an opportunity to comment.
(1) opportunity cost :: ចំណាយឱកាស
(2) business opportunity :: ឱកាសអាជីវកម្ម
(3) job opportunity :: ឱកាសការងារ
(4) equal opportunity :: ឱកាសស្មើគ្នា
(5) seize the opportunity :: ឆក់យកឱកាសនេះ
(6) good opportunity :: ឱកាសល្អ
(7) take the opportunity :: យកឱកាសនេះ
(8) career opportunity :: ឱកាសអាជីព
(9) unique opportunity :: ឱកាសតែមួយគត់
(10) window of opportunity :: បង្អួចនៃឱកាស
1. chance ::
2. lucky chance ::
4. time ::
6. occasion ::
7. moment ::
8. opening ::
9. option ::
11. turn ::
12. go ::
13. possibility ::
14. shot ::
15. break ::
16. new lease on life ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and murdered them
at the nearest OPPORTUNITY.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
A boy with his affliction
should be grateful for the OPPORTUNITY
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
The OPPORTUNITY to make amends
for what you've done.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
I think this is
a learning OPPORTUNITY for you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
...he's never had the OPPORTUNITY
to receive my admiration.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
English to Khmer Dictionary: opportunity
Meaning and definitions of opportunity, translation in Khmer language for opportunity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of opportunity in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "opportunity"
What opportunity means in Khmer, opportunity meaning in Khmer, opportunity definition, examples and pronunciation of opportunity in Khmer language.