(1) He thinks the swan was shot and we both wondered at the mindset of someone who could wound such a graceful animal.(2) I could see a wound to the right of her neck, which was bleeding quite heavily.(3) He also had two stitches put in a wound to his scalp after being taken by ambulance to the Royal Lancaster Infirmary.(4) If there is an object sticking out of the wound - a knife, or a shard of broken glass, for example - do not remove it.(5) He said that the gun went off again when Mrs Thompson, bleeding from a wound to her body, tried to grapple with the gun.(6) I have only just begun to deal with my feelings, and the wound is still raw.(7) He was taken to the Northern General Hospital, where he needed nine stitches to a wound to the back of his head.(8) a wound to the thigh(9) a knife wound(10) The real issue is whether the wound is skin deep or will take years to heal.(11) Your open and receptive attitude heals old wounds and rejuvenates relationships.(12) Top Bradford doctors have found an unusual alternative to cover wounds - frog skin.(13) A positive and creative approach towards family problems changes attitudes and heals old wounds .(14) Yuan told him that he and a group of men had seriously wounded another man in order to force him to repay a debt.(15) You try to rekindle old flames and remember the past and tend to open old emotional wounds .(16) I told him that a friend of mine had been badly wounded and was in urgent need of medical attention.
(1) wound :: របួស
(2) mortally wounded :: រងរបួសដល់ស្លាប់
(3) badly wounded :: រងរបួសយ៉ាងធ្ងន់ធ្ងរ
(4) the wounded :: អ្នករងរបួស
(5) wounded pride :: មោទនភាពដែលរងរបួស
(6) be wounded :: ត្រូវបានរងរបួស
1. hurt ::
2. injure ::
3. hurt ::
4. offend ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Wounded man! Wounded man! Help me!
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
somehow forgot to visit his WOUNDED son
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
And if they can be WOUNDED,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
You’re not WOUNDED.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
As soon as our WOUNDED are strong enough.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Khmer Dictionary: wounded
Meaning and definitions of wounded, translation in Khmer
language for wounded with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wounded in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'wounded'
What wounded means in Khmer, wounded meaning
in Khmer, wounded
definition, examples and pronunciation
of wounded in Khmer language.