(1) flood warning(2) So what would it take to provide advance warning of something the size of the Kusaie Island explosion of 1994?(3) Reeves notes, too, that the story of Parihaka can serve as inspiration and warning .(4) Contestants are being given plenty of advance warning to get out their drawing boards, their hammers and barrels and get working on their master pieces.(5) A word of warning to anyone planning to visit these Pacific Northwest asphalt wonders: these parks are mean and unforgiving.(6) The Clubwatch set-up will let door staff give their counterparts at other venues advance warning of potential troublemakers.(7) to give sb a warning glance(8) In the 1998 events, it was revealed that the US government received advance warning of the Kenya bombing two weeks before it took place.(9) Japan's World War II experience should be a warning to the USA of the predictable consequences of foreign aggression.(10) his death should be a warning to everyone(11) Yet the flatness of the plain made stealth impossible: as with the Somme, the Germans knew an attack was imminent and the initial bombardment served as final warning .(12) without warning(13) to fire a warning shot(14) They recommend that a link should be provided to the Environment Agency's flood warning system to give residents advance warning in future.(15) a red warning light(16) Most severe weather conditions come with a bit of advance warning , so it pays to plan ahead and book a hotel, just in case of an unexpected overnight layover.
(1) warn :: ព្រមាន
(2) warning sign :: សញ្ញាព្រមាន
(3) early warning :: ការព្រមានដើម
(4) without warning :: ដោយគ្មានការព្រមាន
(5) warning light :: ពន្លឺព្រមាន
(6) give a warning :: ផ្តល់នូវការព្រមាន
(7) warning system :: ប្រព័ន្ធព្រមាន
(8) storm warning :: ការព្រមានព្យុះ
(9) warning triangle :: ត្រីកោណព្រមាន
(10) final warning :: ការព្រមានចុងក្រោយ
(11) warning message :: សារព្រមាន
2. caution ::
3. omen ::
4. example ::
5. admonition ::
6. monition ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm WARNING you.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
Fair WARNING, we can get crazy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
G-rated with a WARNING
for families with babies and toddlers.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
You think about that while
I'm WARNING James Earl Jones
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
Just a WARNING, Sheldon.
The freezer locks from the outside.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
English to Khmer Dictionary: warning
Meaning and definitions of warning, translation in Khmer
language for warning with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of warning in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'warning'
What warning means in Khmer, warning meaning
in Khmer, warning
definition, examples and pronunciation
of warning in Khmer language.