Noun(1) a database containing an ordered array of items (names or topics(2) the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
Verb(1) give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of(2) include in a list(3) cause to lean to the side(4) tilt to one side(5) enumerate
(1) The book contains 11 chapters, plus a prologue and epilogue, and an extensive suggested reading list .(2) In each of them the voters will cast a ballot for the party they prefer and will list the four candidates they have chosen.(3) He is fourth on the Braves' all-time hit list , but he is streaky at the plate.(4) Following is a list of just some of these heroes of the profession.(5) Heading the impressive guest list is Australian Prime Minister John Howard, who will open the conference.(6) Following is a list of readily available foods that are high in carbohydrates.(7) Filing is going to join the growing list of things I no longer do.(8) writing a shopping list(9) On the occurrence of the event, one or more processes on the list are woken up.(10) He used the names on his ID list to transfer thousands of pounds from their credit card accounts into the fraudulent accounts.(11) The gallery walls are lined with marine ply, angled to give an echo of the list of a Ship under sail.(12) let them think what they list(13) In comparison to a data structure, a linked list is similar to a binary tree in a way that the information is linked together.(14) I have little list to write(15) A runqueue is the list of runnable processes from which the scheduler chooses.(16) You can block a process from running or allow the computer to run only a list of processes you select.
(1) packing list :: បញ្ជីវេចខ្ចប់
(2) price list :: តារាងតំលៃ
(3) shopping list :: បញ្ជីទិញទំនិញ
(4) list price :: តម្លៃបញ្ជី
(5) mailing list :: បញ្ជីសំបុត្ររួម
(6) waiting list :: បញ្ជីរង់ចាំ
(7) word list :: បញ្ជីពាក្យ
(8) make a list :: ធ្វើបញ្ជី
(9) black list :: បញ្ជីខ្មៅ
(10) punch list :: បញ្ជីកណ្តាប់ដៃ
1. catalog ::
2. listing ::
3. tilt ::
4. record ::
5. lean ::
6. number ::
7. name ::
8. heel ::
list, listed, lister, listing, listings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Now he's on a transplant LIST
waiting for a nipple his size.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
...Dr. Hofstadter and Dr. Koothrappali
to be on the short LIST for tenure.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
to the LIST of people who have
taken up arms against him.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
He on your little LIST?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
And not just because without you we're playing
fast and loose with the word "LIST."
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
English to Khmer Dictionary: list
Meaning and definitions of list, translation in Khmer
language for list with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of list in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'list'
What list means in Khmer, list meaning
in Khmer, list
definition, examples and pronunciation
of list in Khmer language.