Noun(1) the act of using(2) what something is used for(3) a particular service(4) (economics(5) (psychology(6) exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage(7) (law
Verb(1) put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose(2) take or consume (regularly or habitually(3) use up, consume fully(4) seek or achieve an end by using to one's advantage(5) avail oneself to(6) habitually do something or be in a certan state or place (use only in the past tense
(1) If you're thinking that the final figures won't be much use at all then you're probably not the only one.(2) The upstairs gym is being relocated, but the downstairs gym is still in use .(3) they use 'impact' as a verb(4) These artists are trying to shock us, exploit us, use us for their next pay cheque.(5) she saved it for future use(6) the car park is for the use of residents only(7) Court staff were also warned to be on their guard and instructed to ensure court rooms were locked at all time when not in use .(8) Our mission is to provide useful information that would be of use to both the informed citizen and the casual voter.(9) I could use another cup of coffee(10) He had only a minimal understanding of my language apparently and so we would have to use simple terms.(11) mobile phone use while driving is illegal(12) This would be based on the authorised planning use of the land at the date of an inspection.(13) For most of today's great powers, the use of force would jeopardise their economic objectives.(14) The use of the word literature was intended to send the message that this is about writing a book.(15) it was no use trying to persuade her(16) I adopt Lord Goff's reasoning, as he applied it to natural user, to the issue of reasonable use of land.
(1) use up :: ប្រើអស់
(2) in use :: កំពុងប្រើ
(3) make use of :: ធ្វើឱ្យការប្រើប្រាស់
(4) use for :: ប្រើសម្រាប់
(5) make use :: ធ្វើឱ្យការប្រើប្រាស់
(6) for external use only :: សម្រាប់ការប្រើប្រាស់ខាងក្រៅតែប៉ុណ្ណោះ
(7) use to :: ធ្លាប់
(8) directions for use :: ទិសដៅសម្រាប់ការប្រើប្រាស់
2. advantage ::
3. need ::
4. purpose ::
6. habit ::
7. enjoyment ::
8. usage ::
9. consumption ::
10. utilize ::
11. exercise ::
12. take advantage of ::
13. consume ::
14. practice ::
15. habituate ::
16. expend ::
use, useful, useless, uses, using
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Is there hair everywhere?
Does she USE your loofah?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
And we'll USE mellifluous tomorrow.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
What happens if you USE argon lasers
instead of helium-neon?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
Drogo will have no USE for dragon eggs
in the Night Lands.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
I know which end to USE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
English to Khmer Dictionary: use
Meaning and definitions of use, translation in Khmer language for use with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of use in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "use"
What use means in Khmer, use meaning
in Khmer, use definition, examples and pronunciation
of use in Khmer language.