Noun(1) people in general (often used in the plural(2) a social division of (usually preliterate(3) people descended from a common ancestor(4) the traditional and typically anonymous music that is an expression of the life of people in a community
(1) His job takes him all round the old folk 's homes in Lancashire entertaining residents.(2) Mixing with the fan base and common folk has its good and bad sides.(3) I suppose it also had to do with the fact that my parents were messy folk , something of which I was deeply ashamed.(4) His own work retained a distinctly Romanian identity rooted in his native country's folk art tradition.(5) The folk dance in India found it's own roots, moorings and maturity.(6) ├ö├ç├┐Come on Eileen├ö├ç├û was a brilliant fusion of '80s pop, Celtic folk , and blue-eyed soul.(7) Rooted in immemorial folk beliefs, ghost stories, as a literary genre, have their own conventions and are a comparatively recent development.(8) The consensus was that folk literature is traditional narrative transmitted over time in an original, stable form.(9) A visitor from Nashville rounds off a season of top folk and soul in Haworth this winter and spring.(10) True folk art is little subject to fashion and changing taste.(11) The Portuguese have a variety of folk beliefs, many of which coincide with those of other cultures.(12) Sounds logical, but logic never killed a folk hero.(13) We had all this exposure, and we did all the major folk fests.(14) A lot of invaluable literature in the languages of the common folk has remained outside recognised literary boundaries.(15) In other words, it is inculcated in the form of folk wisdom or tradition.(16) As with any folk fest, much of the magic will happen during the workshops.
(1) folk music :: តន្ត្រីស្រុកស្រែ
(2) folk dance :: របាំប្រជាប្រិយ
(3) folk art :: សិល្បៈប្រជាប្រិយ
(4) folk songs :: បទចម្រៀងប្រជាប្រិយ
(5) folk medicine :: ថាំពទ្យ folk
(6) old folk :: ប្រជាប្រិយអាយុ
(7) folk wisdom :: ប្រាជ្ញា folk
(8) folk custom :: ផ្ទាល់ខ្លួនប្រជាប្រិយ
(9) folk singer :: តារាចម្រៀងប្រជាប្រិយ
1. people ::
3. common people ::
4. tribe ::
5. kinsfolk ::
6. folk music ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The only way to keep the small FOLK loyal
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
I'm taking the Free Folk home.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
The free FOLK? Listen to him.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
I don't know how the free FOLK do it.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
Where are the rest of the free FOLK now?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
English to Khmer Dictionary: folk
Meaning and definitions of folk, translation in Khmer language for folk with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of folk in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "folk"
What folk means in Khmer, folk meaning in Khmer, folk definition, examples and pronunciation of folk in Khmer language.