Noun(1) a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women(2) a sum of money spoken of as the contents of a money purse(3) a small bag for carrying money(4) a sum of money offered as a prize
Verb(1) contract one's lips into a rounded shape(2) gather or contract into wrinkles or folds; pucker
(1) Whether one is in surplus or deficit at the end of the week comes down to one thing: is there any money left in the purse ?(2) It goes without saying that shoppers who are ill-advised enough to carry them at all invariably have a purse or wallet bulging with them.(3) a young woman with a purse hanging from her elbow(4) If you have on all solid colors, try a printed bucket hat or interesting-looking purse or cool cuff bracelet.(5) under stress his lips would purse slightly(6) From that point, we knew that Leonard was more than just a pretty face with the golden purse but a true fighter.(7) The practice of ransacking the wife's purse , reading her personal diary, and fumbling into husbands' wallet is quite common.(8) In more modern times however the bride carried the Dorothy Bag as a small purse with some personal effects.(9) Do not ride motorcycles at any time during Songkran and keep your purse in a plastic bag unless you like soggy money.(10) institutions are funded from the same general purse(11) Making a list and eating before you go means you only buy what you really need thus leaving more money in your purse or wallet at the end of your shopping trip.(12) Visitors are advised to take their purse or plastic.(13) This huge massed fund was the purse , say the Seagraves, from which the zaibatsu financed Japan's industrial growth after 1946.(14) I carried it in my purse with me wherever I went for the next two days in a Manila folder as proof of my newly found street cred.(15) While walking with a ├ö├ç├┐female companion├ö├ç├û they were approached by two men who grabbed at the woman's purse .(16) This is a great little pistol that can be carried everyday in a purse or holster.
(1) coin purse :: កាបូបប្រាក់កាក់
(2) change purse :: ការផ្លាស់ប្តូរកាបូប
(3) leather purse :: កាបូបស្បែក
(4) purse strings :: ខ្សែកាបូប
(5) purse seine :: Seine កាបូប
2. prize ::
3. pocketbook ::
4. press together ::
5. wrinkle ::
purse, pursed, purses, pursing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm just kidding.
I'll get my PURSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
I took from Bernie's PURSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
I found her boarding pass
in her PURSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Let's go see
if you fit in my man PURSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
Why don't you put some clothes on,
I'll get my PURSE, and dinner is on me, okay?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Khmer Dictionary: purse
Meaning and definitions of purse, translation in Khmer language for purse with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of purse in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "purse"
What purse means in Khmer, purse meaning
in Khmer, purse definition, examples and pronunciation
of purse in Khmer language.