Noun(1) a river in southwestern Alabama; flows into Mobile Bay(2) a port in southwestern Alabama on Mobile Bay(3) sculpture suspended in midair whose delicately balanced parts can be set in motion by air currents
Adjective(1) migratory(2) moving or capable of moving readily (especially from place to place(3) having transportation available(4) capable of changing quickly from one state or condition to another(5) affording change (especially in social status
(1) His face is mobile and pensive, reflecting a deeper register of emotion than his acting peers in Miami and Las Vegas.(2) In economic terms this is the creation of a socially mobile class.(3) If necessary, they are to be reinforced with mobile units redeployed from other areas.(4) Small and slight, beneath a few grey hairs she has a gamine, mobile face.(5) By using large, easily mobile poultry sheds he allows his birds to benefit from clean, fresh ground each day around the farm's 100 acres of fields and woodlands.(6) As I understand it they are mobile and can easily be transferred if the need arises.(7) The prevalent attitude was ├ö├ç├┐we work hard and play hard,├ö├ç├û which is also dominant in many mobile units today.(8) The need for a mobile library has been felt in the residential areas after the District Library Authority suspended its mobile service for various reasons some time back.(9) She has expressively mobile features and switches from youthful hope to aged eccentricity with admirable economy.(10) His exhibit of a human skull captivates the viewer with its tranquil, yet mobile , expression.(11) She is an endless delight, with her humorous, homely, mobile face; she's terrific at mugging and double takes.(12) A world in which there were milkmen, and bread delivery men, and mobile shops, and a tight knit community.(13) The mobile library service dates back to the age of horse and cart, but expanded rapidly with the closure of many smaller rural branches.(14) Shareholders also questioned investments in mobile players in developing countries.(15) The mobile service is designed to bring the marriage bureau to the doorstep of the customer.(16) Then leaps back into action like an Italian, talking with hands and very, very mobile face.
(1) mobile phone :: ទូរស័ព្ទចល័ត
(2) mobile home :: ផ្ទះចល័ត
(3) mobile telephone :: ទូរស័ពទចល័ត
(4) mobile device :: ឧបករណ៍ចល័ត
(5) mobile computing :: កុំព្យូទ័រចល័ត
(6) mobile phase :: ដំណាក់កាលចល័ត
(7) upwardly mobile :: ទូរស័ព្ទដៃ upwardly
(8) mobile shop :: ហាងលក់ទូរស័ព្ទដៃ
(9) mobile application :: កម្មវិធីទូរស័ព្ទ
2. traveling ::
3. adaptable ::
4. roving ::
5. fluid ::
1. immobile ::
2. immovable ::
3. irremovable ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Send me the information to my MOBILE.
As soon as I can I’ll head there.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
I remind you
that you stole a MOBILE phone,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
hand in your MOBILE phones
to my mate, Denver.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
I am a MOBILE virtual presence device.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
-"Well, yes, it’s"
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Khmer Dictionary: mobile
Meaning and definitions of mobile, translation in Khmer language for mobile with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of mobile in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "mobile"
What mobile means in Khmer, mobile meaning
in Khmer, mobile definition, examples and pronunciation
of mobile in Khmer language.