Noun(1) a quarry worker who splits off blocks of stone(2) waves breaking on the shore(3) a device that trips like a switch and opens the circuit when overloaded
(1) A break-dancer is also known as a breaker .(2) Add to that: vain, an inveterate breaker of promises, a gambler and a lover of alibis, and the picture becomes ever more confusing.(3) They have solid depth up front, but lack a true game breaker in the open ice, despite their overall skating skill.(4) Motorists whiz down the street and when the speed breaker suddenly looms ahead they swerve to avoid it.(5) More than one contestant was pounded by a sneaker set out on the reef, or was caught unawares by an evil double up shore breaker as they struggled to extract themselves and their massive boards from the sea.(6) Okta argues that this would be to apply the general rule that damages are to be assessed on the basis that the contract breaker would have performed the contract in the way that would have benefited it most.(7) It is often the case that failure to perform one contract will lead to a series of consequent breaches of contracts to which the original contract breaker is not party.(8) What most striking is that this move is now not likely to be the deal maker or breaker .(9) The real deal maker or breaker will be the PS3's price though, too low and they are just going to lose too much money, which they certainly can't afford, and too high and they run the risk of reduced sales.(10) Companies looking to acquire other businesses sometimes make customer service a deal breaker .(11) Bruises, sprained wrists and ankles, and dislocated shoulders are not uncommon for a breaker .(12) Nicholas said the work - cutting through the remains of a huge concrete safe - had been strenuous and they had taken it in turns to operate the breaker .(13) And if either of you break the pact the other person you shook with gets to hurt the promise breaker in some way.(14) Finally, as they were closing in yet again, we veered toward shore and crossed a line of breakers onto the reef.(15) The boys and I bodysurf and rent surfboards, plunging into happy white breakers .(16) And you could see a wave of big breakers roll in off the coast.
(1) circuit breaker :: ល្មើសសៀគ្វី
(2) speed breaker :: ល្មើសល្បឿន
(3) code breaker :: បំបែកកូដ
(4) wind breaker :: ល្មើសខ្យល់
(5) record breaker :: បំបែកកំណត់ត្រា
(6) tie-breaker :: ស្មើ-ល្មើស
(7) ball breaker :: គ្រាប់បាល់បំបែក
(8) ice breaker :: បំបែកទឹកកក
(9) oath-breaker :: ស្បថ-ល្មើស
1. wave ::
2. circuit breaker ::
3. surf ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It is an honor to meet
the Breaker of Chains.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
Mother of Dragons,
Breaker of Chains, all that.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
and just pulled the
main BREAKER switch.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
I'm not the Breaker of Chains.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
Breaker of Chains
and Mother of Dragons,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
English to Khmer Dictionary: breaker
Meaning and definitions of breaker, translation in Khmer language for breaker with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of breaker in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "breaker"
What breaker means in Khmer, breaker meaning in Khmer, breaker definition, examples and pronunciation of breaker in Khmer language.