Noun(1) the state of being welcome(2) a greeting or reception
Verb(1) accept gladly(2) bid welcome to; greet upon arrival(3) receive someone, as into one's house
Adjective(1) giving pleasure or satisfaction or received with pleasure or freely granted
(1) Members and guests are welcome and should book early to ensure seating.(2) A warm welcome is extended to the people who have come to live in the parish.(3) Parents and supporters are welcome to lend encouragement to our young players.(4) Judi's welcome is warm and inviting and she has an excellent knowledge of the surrounding area.(5) He will not receive a warm welcome from the larger British public.(6) There is also no question about the friendliness of the welcome visitors receive here.(7) we particularly welcome this opportunity to comment on it(8) So your website must be ready to receive this welcome guest.(9) Please take a look and any additions are most welcome !(10) Daniels thanked all those present for their warm welcome .(11) I received a welcome e-mail today(12) Parents are welcome to help out and new members are encouraged to take part.(13) we welcome feedback from the public(14) Perhaps there is an elderly person in your area who may be lonely and would welcome a friendly gesture to join you on the trip.(15) The public is encouraged to attend the event, and men are welcome to cheer on the women and children as they march.(16) However, his family welcome him with open arms and a feast, so glad are they to have him back.
(1) you are welcome :: មិនអីទេ
(2) welcome back :: ស្វាគមន៏ការត្រលប់មកវិញ
(3) welcome to :: ស្វាគមន៍មកកាន់
(4) very welcome :: ការស្វាគមន៍យ៉ាងខ្លាំង
(5) warm welcome :: ការស្វាគមន៍យ៉ាងកក់ក្តៅ
(6) be welcome :: ជាការស្វាគមន៍
(7) welcome party :: គណបក្សស្វាគមន៍
1. pleasing ::
2. agreeable ::
3. encouraging ::
4. gratifying ::
6. promising ::
7. favorable ::
8. pleasant ::
9. refreshing ::
10. gladly received ::
13. popular ::
14. desirable ::
15. greeting ::
16. salutation ::
17. reception ::
18. hospitality ::
20. greet ::
21. salute ::
22. receive ::
23. meet ::
24. usher in ::
unwelcome, welcome, welcomed, welcomes, welcoming
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Quite the WELCOME.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
Oh, you're WELCOME.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
A WELCOME one.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
Welcome to the premiere episode
of Sheldon Cooper Presents
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
English to Khmer Dictionary: welcome
Meaning and definitions of welcome, translation in Khmer language for welcome with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of welcome in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "welcome"
What welcome means in Khmer, welcome meaning in Khmer, welcome definition, examples and pronunciation of welcome in Khmer language.