Noun(1) care provided to improve a situation (especially medical procedures or applications that are intended to relieve illness or injury(2) the management of someone or something(3) a manner of dealing with something artistically(4) an extended communication (often interactive
(1) In Japan, the country's National Health Scheme takes total care of medical treatment for heart problems.(2) After chemical treatment , the water from the flush toilet is clean enough for people to wash their hands.(3) she got very good treatment there(4) He said he is adamant the waste from the sewage treatment plant situated on the Lea Road is not the cause of the alleged fish kills along the river.(5) In this book review I will just note some points about Pennock's treatment of the subject.(6) Police have been able to speak to her, but she is still receiving medical treatment for her injuries.(7) The moderator will make sure both leaders get equal treatment and equal time.(8) dental treatment(9) Drink at least eight glasses each day, and preferably free of chemical treatment , such as chlorine and fluoride.(10) You can spend your days however you like: soaking up the sun on deck, enjoying a beauty treatment or working out in the gym.(11) In line with international practice, Bulgaria and the US will have to agree also on equal treatment of employees.(12) For Susan a single treatment was sufficient for a breakthrough in her health due to her youth.(13) the film's treatment of rural life is good(14) analysis of the treatment of women in her painting(15) he needs medical treatment(16) Whatever Forster's intentions, the judges were chiefly impressed by his treatment of the subject.
(1) medical treatment :: ការព្យាបាល
(2) heat treatment :: ការព្យាបាលកំដៅ
(3) water treatment :: ការព្យាបាលទឹក
(4) special treatment :: ការព្យាបាលពិសេស
(5) sewage treatment :: ការព្យាបាលទឹកស្អុយ
(6) water treatment plant :: រោងចក្រប្រព្រឹត្តកម្មទឹក
(7) sewage treatment plant :: រោងចក្របន្សុទ្ធទឹក
(8) preferential treatment :: ការអនុគ្រោះ
(9) treatment plant :: រោងចក្រព្យាបាល
(10) fair treatment :: ការព្យាបាលត្រឹមត្រូវ
1. behavior toward ::
2. medical care ::
3. discussion ::
4. handling ::
5. intervention ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but my TREATMENT of the
masters was no crime.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
my first round of TREATMENT
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
to pay for Walt's TREATMENT.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
That's the feeling we want to address
with this TREATMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
That you volunteer to undergo
a chemical castration TREATMENT.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Khmer Dictionary: treatment
Meaning and definitions of treatment, translation in Khmer language for treatment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of treatment in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "treatment"
What treatment means in Khmer, treatment meaning
in Khmer, treatment definition, examples and pronunciation
of treatment in Khmer language.