Adjective(1) being definitely out of the ordinary and unexpected; slightly odd or even a bit weird(2) not known before(3) relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world
(1) Acceptance of the strange and unfamiliar is not a leap that depends on logic alone.(2) I value it, and it is special, deeply special, and strange and unfamiliar, and very precious.(3) He looked at it as though it were some strange alien object that he had never seen before.(4) I had a strange feeling in my head(5) It is strange how educationalists so often look at things from the wrong angle.(6) It is strange how ideas such as these last almost as long as brick and mortar buildings.(7) Joey felt a strange tingling sensation in her stomach, but quickly dismissed it.(8) I have seen plenty of posts on here from people who feel strange and not with it.(9) For these humans the picture only represents a strange object, nature and function unknown.(10) Indeed, whenever he visited a strange town his first port of call was always the local cemetery.(11) I decided to persevere with my list of questions, provoking a strange response.(12) it seems strange to me that he's still there(13) in a strange country(14) I cannot bear to hear certain words and hearing them earlier made me feel strange and now i feel disconnected and bewildered.(15) Fire seemed to surge through my right arm, creating a strange numb sensation.(16) It was strange how the country air smelled so different from the city air.
(1) very strange :: ចំលែកខ្លាំងណាស់
(2) strange noise :: សំលេងរំខានចម្លែក
(3) strange world :: ពិភពចម្លែក
(4) strange thing :: រឿងចម្លែក
(5) strange person :: មនុស្សចម្លែក
(6) feel strange :: មានអារម្មណ៍ចម្លែក
(7) find strange :: រកឃើញចម្លែក
(8) strange land :: ដីចម្លែក
(9) strange-looking :: ចម្លែកដែលមើល
(10) strange story :: រឿងចម្លែក
1. unusual ::
2. weird ::
3. unfamiliar ::
4. ill ::
6. unknown ::
7. foreign ::
1. familiar ::
strange, strangely, strangeness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I would like to believe I am another,
STRANGE as that may seem.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Everything a boy needs for making pee-pee
in new and STRANGE places.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
I have to die
in this STRANGE country.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
...you went to the bar and made a fool of
yourself trying to pick up STRANGE women.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
English to Khmer Dictionary: strange
Meaning and definitions of strange, translation in Khmer language for strange with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of strange in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "strange"
What strange means in Khmer, strange meaning in Khmer, strange definition, examples and pronunciation of strange in Khmer language.