Verb(1) give something useful or necessary to(2) give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance(3) determine (what is to happen in certain contingencies(4) mount or put up(5) make a possibility or provide opportunity for; permit to be attainable or cause to remain(6) supply means of subsistence; earn a living(7) take measures in preparation for
(1) new qualifications must provide for changes in technology(2) Our aim was to raise awareness of the benefits and support available to those who provide unpaid care.(3) these clubs provide a much appreciated service for this area(4) Plans to provide the first gas supply to an area of Jaywick could be in the pipeline.(5) The object would not be to make money but to provide a supply of quality classic cars for them both to drive.(6) neither will provide answers to these problems(7) the order should be varied to provide that there would be no contact with the father(8) The contest should provide some useful pointers for the upcoming winter campaigns.(9) they provide us with the raw materials(10) It was turned into a pond in order to provide a ready supply of water should there be a fire nearby.(11) The plan provides for a framework for the management of acid sulfate soils.(12) This material plainly has to reach the expert and the clause provides that it should do so within a specific time limit.(13) This map provides a useful framework for analyzing the DNA in each chromosome.(14) The Commissioner identified the reasons for fixing the airport charges and that included providing Dublin with the necessary resources to develop its infrastructure so as to avoid congestion and bottlenecks.(15) What is certain is that this rhetoric provides a useful cover for a very traditional policy.(16) The mortgage provides that the mortgagor shall pay all municipal taxes as they fall due.
(1) provide for :: ផ្តល់សម្រាប់
(2) provide with :: ផ្តល់អោយជាមួយ
(3) provide support :: ផ្តល់នូវការគាំទ្រ
(4) provide evidence :: ផ្តល់នូវភស្តុតាង
(5) provide that :: ផ្តល់ជូនថា
(6) provide service :: ផ្តល់សេវា
(7) provide assistance :: ផ្តល់ជំនួយ
(8) provide a loan :: ការផ្តល់ប្រាក់កម្ចី
(9) provide protection :: ផ្តល់នូវការការពារ
(10) provide financial aid :: ផ្តល់ជំនួយហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ
1. supply ::
2. equip ::
3. feed ::
4. make available ::
5. prepare ::
6. take precautions ::
7. stipulate ::
8. allow ::
9. cater ::
11. render ::
1. reserve ::
2. retain ::
3. withhold ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...to PROVIDE Amy with conversation
and casual physical contact.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
That's something I PROVIDE for you.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
We're just here to PROVIDE
comfort and support
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
...and have a giant beanstalk which
would PROVIDE roughage for a small city.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
...and told everybody he was gonna PROVIDE
electricity for the town.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
English to Khmer Dictionary: provide
Meaning and definitions of provide, translation in Khmer language for provide with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of provide in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "provide"
What provide means in Khmer, provide meaning in Khmer, provide definition, examples and pronunciation of provide in Khmer language.