Noun(1) anything indispensable
Adjective(1) absolutely essential(2) unavoidably determined by prior circumstances
(1) The magazine, he says, is ├ö├ç├┐a necessary consequence of their superstar status├ö├ç├û.(2) If the answer is still yes, you must accept all the necessary consequences.(3) driving is a necessary evil(4) How can one responsibly teach writers who use the reader's revulsion and horror as necessary responses?(5) Many developing countries may lack the resources necessary to prevent such outbreaks.(6) So urgency cannot be construed as a strictly necessary condition for the status of an impulse or desire as addictive.(7) He saw radical skepticism as a necessary consequence of the misery of the human condition.(8) leaving players out is a necessary part of the manager's job(9) Because the dealer may not follow through on completing and filing the necessary paperwork.(10) Killing wasn't fun or heroic; it was simply sometimes necessary for survival.(11) The necessary consequence is that there had to be a redefinition of the rights and obligations of the parents, and of those with care of children.(12) It is not a necessary consequence, or a condition, of industrialization.(13) If it is shown that the opinion actually formed is not an opinion of this character, then the necessary opinion does not exist.(14) But biodiversity is a necessary precondition for the long-term maintenance of biological resources.(15) Other disciplines and artistic representation are an inevitable and necessary part of the mix.(16) Often it's impossible for the architect of a company to make the changes necessary to ensure it survives.
(1) not necessary :: មិនចាំបាច់
(2) if necessary :: បើចាំបាច់
(3) it is necessary :: វាគឺជាការចាំបាច់
(4) it is not necessary :: វាគឺជាការមិនចាំបាច់
(5) as necessary :: ជាការចាំបាច់
(6) it's necessary :: វាជាការចាំបាច់
(7) when necessary :: នៅពេលចាំបាច់
(8) necessary evil :: អាក្រក់ចាំបាច់
(9) absolutely necessary :: ចាំបាច់
(10) very necessary :: ចាំបាច់ណាស់
1. obligatory ::
2. requisite ::
4. compulsory ::
5. mandatory ::
6. imperative ::
8. de rigueur ::
9. essential ::
10. indispensable ::
11. vital ::
12. necessity ::
13. requirement ::
14. requisite ::
15. essential ::
1. elective ::
2. voluntary ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Now, is that absolutely
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
is it really NECESSARY
to caption the obvious?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
I appreciate the apology,
but it's really not NECESSARY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
I command the council to make all NECESSARY
arrangements for my coronation.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
We'll cook through week end
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
English to Khmer Dictionary: necessary
Meaning and definitions of necessary, translation in Khmer language for necessary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of necessary in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "necessary"
What necessary means in Khmer, necessary meaning in Khmer, necessary definition, examples and pronunciation of necessary in Khmer language.