Noun(1) water soaked soil; soft wet earth(2) slanderous remarks or charges
Verb(1) soil with mud, muck, or mire(2) plaster with mud
(1) With so much traffic on the track, it quickly turned to sticky, thick mud .(2) they are trying to sling mud at me to cover up their defeat(3) He had brushed the mud off his boots.(4) the two sides took over the local media to throw mud at each other(5) The weather has turned foul and the boys are tramping through knee-deep mud .(6) I left the battlefield with ancient mud caked to the bottom of my shoes.(7) ankle deep in mud, we squelched across a meadow(8) She doggedly regained her footing and ran on, brown, dirty mud splattered in her long midnight blue hair.(9) Frozen mud is caked on their boots and trousers, evidence of their late night rides.(10) mud huts(11) William looked down at the pond's floor and saw sticky mud everywhere.(12) How do I clean mud off silk shoes?(13) You throw enough mud it sticks and that's the name of the game.(14) Looking around, he seemed to be in a mud brick hut.(15) Her formerly blue jeans now looked black with all the dried mud and dirt.(16) The city is located on an island in the inland Niger delta, and is surrounded by mud brick walls.
(1) mud flap :: លឺផ្លឹបឭភក់
(2) mud pie :: ចំណិតភក់
(3) mud brick :: ឥដ្ឋភក់
(4) stick-in-the-mud :: បិទនៅក្នុងការភក់
(5) mud puddle :: ភក់ភក់
(6) clear as mud :: ច្បាស់លាស់ដូចជាភក់
(7) as clear as mud :: ជាការច្បាស់លាស់ដូចជាភក់
(8) cover with mud :: គ្របដណ្តប់ជាមួយភក់
1. mire ::
2. sludge ::
3. ooze ::
4. silt ::
5. clay ::
6. dirt ::
7. soil ::
8. mire ::
9. muck ::
10. muck up ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A pile of MUD.
Mud and shit and twigs.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
...so I can carry the MUD
past the dragon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
I once charged through the Mud Gate
of King's Landing and...
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
To the Mud Gate, go now!
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
My horse took an arrow so I was on foot,
slogging through the MUD.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
English to Khmer Dictionary: mud
Meaning and definitions of mud, translation in Khmer language for mud with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of mud in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "mud"
What mud means in Khmer, mud meaning
in Khmer, mud definition, examples and pronunciation
of mud in Khmer language.