Verb(1) become one(2) mix together different elements(3) join or combine
(1) In terms of surface expansion, the central zone and the peripheral zone merge into each other gradually.(2) he placed a sheet of paper over the fresh paint to merge the colours(3) Well, we see the world in our own colours, or perceived colours, which is not unlike normal people, except that some of our colours tend to merge .(4) This is a science in which biology, chemistry, physics, and computer science draw on one another and merge to become indistinguishable.(5) he placed a sheet of paper over the fresh paint to merge the colors(6) Flatten Image proclaims to eradicate all the working spaces gathered so far and merge all blend modes and opacities into a concluding pixel value.(7) Audio visual is a sequence of slides that merge and blend into each other using two or more projectors with a synchronised music store and commentary.(8) Do the characters remain consistent and unique or do they tend to blend and merge , sharing behavior traits?(9) The raags would be different and gradually merge into one.(10) he agreed to merge his broadcasting company with a multinational concern(11) the company plans to merge its U.S. oil production operations with those of a London-based organization(12) he crouched low and endeavoured to merge into the darkness of the forest(13) he crouched low and endeavored to merge into the darkness of the forest(14) The colours on the canvas merge into the music as the dancers whip up a rhythm with their graceful movements.(15) Maybe the diverse threads of this wide ranging conversation are beginning to blend and merge like that imagined reflection inside the mirrored sphere.(16) He says the different communities north of Winchester would merge into one indistinguishable mass of housing if Barton Farm were to be built on.
(1) merge with :: បញ្ចូលចូលគ្នាជាមួយ
(2) merge into :: បញ្ចូលទៅក្នុង
(3) merge cell :: បញ្ចូលក្រឡាចូលគ្នា
(4) merge sort :: បញ្ចូលចូលគ្នាប្រភេទ
(5) mail-merge :: សំបុត្រសំណុំបែបបទ
2. amalgamate ::
3. mingle ::
4. commingle ::
5. unify ::
1. separate ::
merge, merged, merges, merging
English to Khmer Dictionary: merge
Meaning and definitions of merge, translation in Khmer language for merge with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of merge in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "merge"
What merge means in Khmer, merge meaning
in Khmer, merge definition, examples and pronunciation
of merge in Khmer language.