Noun(1) one of the persons who compose a social group (especially individuals who have joined and participate in a group organization(2) anything that belongs to a set or class(3) an external body part that projects from the body(4) an organization that is a member of another organization (especially a state that belongs to a group of nations(5) the male sex organ (`member' is a euphemism
(1) a member of the drama club(2) she's an active member of Greenpeace(3) He was an active member of the Philharmonic Society, for which he conducted concerts.(4) Our host will be local historian, Jim Hegarty, who is also an active member of the Society.(5) At university, I was an active member of a society for magicians.(6) I was an active member of the Tolkien Society at the time of the first film.(7) After retirement she was town councillor and deputy mayor and was a member of many local societies.(8) No matter which two matrices are chosen, their matrix product will be a member of I.(9) He could feel his voice becoming huskier and his member was becoming uncomfortably hard in his wet jeans.(10) A finite sporadic simple group is a finite simple group which is not a member of one of the standard infinite families.(11) the male member(12) Kim was a college student from South Korea and an active member of the Film society in his university.(13) member of a given set(14) he became a member of the society(15) As befitting his academic stature, Edward Said was a member of countless organizations and societies.(16) a family member
(1) family member :: សមាជិកគ្រួសារ
(2) team member :: សមាជិកក្រុម
(3) staff member :: សមាជិកបុគ្គលិក
(4) become a member :: ក្លាយជាសមាជិក
(5) member name :: ឈ្មោះសមាជិក
(6) board member :: សមាជិកក្រុមប្រឹក្សាភិបាល
(7) crew member :: សមាជិកនាវិក
(8) member state :: រដ្ឋជាសមាជិក
(9) member of the board :: សមាជិកនៃក្រុមប្រឹក្សាភិបាល
(10) new member :: សមាជិកថ្មី
2. constituent ::
3. limb ::
4. phallus ::
5. appendage ::
6. fellow member ::
1. whole ::
member, members, membership, memberships, nonmember, nonmembers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
from when I was trying to become
a MEMBER of the Magic Castle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
...for Penny to see me
as a MEMBER of her peer group...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
By going after its weakest MEMBER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
Leonard's a MEMBER,
and that really steams my clams.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
They all want a pipe-hitting MEMBER
of the tribe, so to speak.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Khmer Dictionary: member
Meaning and definitions of member, translation in Khmer language for member with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of member in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "member"
What member means in Khmer, member meaning in Khmer, member definition, examples and pronunciation of member in Khmer language.