Noun(1) an intermediate platform in a staircase(2) structure providing a place where boats can land people or goods(3) the act of coming down to the earth (or other surface(4) the act of coming to land after a voyage
Verb(1) reach or come to rest(2) cause to come to the ground(3) bring into a different state(4) bring ashore(5) deliver (a blow(6) arrive on shore(7) shoot at and force to come down
(1) My sigh of relief when the pilot executed a perfect landing and brought the vessel to a safe stop was as deep as anyone's I reckon.(2) If the gap between railings on a stairway or at the landing is wide enough to crawl through you should rig a device to stop kids from doing so.(3) Trading speed for altitude, Art got the racer up to about 50 feet and managed to make a safe landing at the airfield.(4) Stairs lead from the landing to the attic room at the top of the house.(5) She walked up the stairs from the landing to the main floor.(6) he ran across the landing to his bedroom(7) We need a landing and a berthing port, until such time as a port in the area can facilitate such vessels.(8) Stairs lead from the landing to the final room in the house, a circular space which is currently being used as a home office but which could also make a teenager's den.(9) Then, with a shove he is off, gliding across 10 metres of slippery plastic, making a messy landing in the soapy water at the end of the run.(10) He stepped across the threshold of the tunnel and onto a landing of a flight stairs.(11) The cruise to the ferry landing is another 700 metres.(12) the ferry landing(13) we made a perfect landing at the airstrip(14) the landing of men on the moon(15) I started to re-decorate our landing , stairs and hallway in mid-January.(16) I needed to determine if the water was too deep to attempt a safe landing .
(1) land :: ដី
(2) landing gear :: ឧបករណ៍ចុះចត
(3) landing strip :: បន្ទះចុះចត
(4) landing page :: ទំព័រចុះចត
(5) bill of landing :: វិក័យប័ត្រនៃការចុះចត
(6) landing card :: កាតចុះចត
(7) emergency landing :: ចុះចតជាបន្ទាន់
(8) moon landing :: ឋានព្រះច័ន្ទ
(9) hard landing :: ដីរឹង
(10) soft landing :: ការចុះចតទន់
(11) landing site :: កន្លែងចុះចត
2. harbor ::
3. landing place ::
4. disembark ::
5. dock ::
7. perch ::
8. obtain ::
9. bring ::
10. inflict ::
12. shore ::
14. shoot down ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Who's the real power in King's Landing?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
From King's Landing, though, aren't you?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
My sisters were in King's Landing too.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
And you will go to King's Landing.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
We ride for King's Landing today.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
English to Khmer Dictionary: landing
Meaning and definitions of landing, translation in Khmer language for landing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of landing in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "landing"
What landing means in Khmer, landing meaning in Khmer, landing definition, examples and pronunciation of landing in Khmer language.