Noun(1) a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
Adjective(1) having or showing a tender and considerate and helpful nature; used especially of persons and their behavior(2) agreeable, conducive to comfort(3) tolerant and forgiving under provocation
(1) Here I have friends and kind neighbours - only one lives very near, the others at least six miles away.(2) life has been kind to him(3) she likes that kind of work(4) The Liberals have an interesting dilemma, similar in kind to the Labour dilemma.(5) So perhaps you'd be so very kind as to be repeating now the tale you and he have been telling for nigh on six months?(6) The Chaplain was kind and polite and tried his level best to be decent.(7) It is my understanding that the country has never admitted that nuclear weapons are different in kind from other weapons.(8) he's a kind person(9) "In a straightforward case, such as the threat of violence or something of that kind , people should go to the police, " he said.(10) she was kind to us(11) the exam was of a different kind(12) he said nothing of the kind(13) Melissa, it's very kind of you to have given the dog a home, and given your husband the chance to have a dog.(14) Everyone besides Christy saw a kind , loving mother concerned for her daughter.(15) I will deal with the first kind of case in this section, and the second kind in the next section.(16) Since a thing's criteria of identity are determined by its nature or kind , God is their ultimate ground.
(1) kind of :: ប្រភេទនៃ
(2) kind regards :: ទាក់ទងនឹងបញ្ហាប្រភេទ
(3) what kind :: ប្រភេទអ្វី
(4) what kind of :: អ្វីដែលជាប្រភេទនៃការ
(5) very kind :: ចិត្តល្អណាស់
(6) kind-hearted :: ចិត្តល្អ
(7) with kind regards :: ទាក់ទងនឹងប្រភេទ
(8) a kind of :: ប្រភេទនៃ
(9) this kind :: ប្រភេទនេះ
1. kindly ::
2. tolerant ::
3. genial ::
4. sort ::
5. character ::
6. form ::
kind, kinder, kindest, kindness, kindnesses, kinds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...but you do KIND of have that
overexposed-to-gamma-rays thing going on.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
His KIND, they've always got
something hidden away somewhere.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
There's no KIND of killing
that doesn't have its own word.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
What KIND of an ironborn
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
It was some KIND of turf dispute,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Khmer Dictionary: kind
Meaning and definitions of kind, translation in Khmer language for kind with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of kind in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "kind"
What kind means in Khmer, kind meaning in Khmer, kind definition, examples and pronunciation of kind in Khmer language.