Noun(1) the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area(2) land that is covered with trees and shrubs
Verb(1) establish a forest on previously unforested land
(1) Whether looking at a slimy whale taste bud or a forest of pink jellyfish, there is no shortage of eye candy.(2) Now is the time to turn your desktop into a veritable forest of eye-candy.(3) a forest of high-rise apartments(4) The northern coniferous forest , or taiga, is filled with evergreens such as pine, fir, and spruce.(5) We graduates today are still saplings in the forest of civilization, in the process of growing.(6) a large tract of forest(7) a pine forest(8) That explains why deciduous forest means a forest in which the leaves fall off the trees when the winter comes.(9) Heavy industrial plants belched clouds of smoke from a forest of chimneys.(10) But their efforts became lost amid a forest of faintly unconvincing football motions.(11) Its forest covers an area half the size of Wales and supports a healthy population of wolves, moose and bears.(12) A Satguru does not embroil the seeker in the dense forest of words and hymns.(13) Just a small forest of black crosses, each labelled with the name of one of the 80 people who died trying to get out there.(14) Cities are already a forest of signs, but most of these signs are authorised texts; part of the official story of a city.(15) I'd really like to put my study first, but the lounge room is crying out for order amidst its forest of boxes.(16) Sherwood Forest, a medieval royal hunting forest , is best known as the home of the outlaw Robin Hood.
(1) rain forest :: ព្រៃទឹកភ្លៀង
(2) in the forest :: នៅក្នុងព្រៃ
(3) tropical forest :: ព្រៃត្រូពិច
(4) forest fires :: ភ្លើងឆេះព្រៃឈើ
(5) deep forest :: ព្រៃជ្រៅ
(6) black forest :: ព្រៃខ្មៅ
(7) deciduous forest :: ព្រៃ
(8) through the forest :: តាមរយៈការព្រៃ
(9) thick forest :: ព្រៃក្រាស់
(10) forest fire :: ភ្លើងឆេះព្រៃ
2. woodland ::
3. timberland ::
5. bush ::
6. plantation ::
7. jungle ::
8. rain forest ::
9. pinewood ::
10. greenwood ::
11. taiga ::
12. boreal forest ::
forest, forestation, forested, forester, foresters, foresting, forests
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the charlatan who claimed descent
from the Children of the Forest.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
...rises from the FOREST floor and says:
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
Never have I ever made love
in the FOREST while it was raining.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
is that the Children of the Forest
used to hunt with dragonglass.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
just until the FOREST
ranger found him.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Khmer Dictionary: forest
Meaning and definitions of forest, translation in Khmer language for forest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of forest in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "forest"
What forest means in Khmer, forest meaning in Khmer, forest definition, examples and pronunciation of forest in Khmer language.