Adjective(1) marked by extreme and violent energy(2) marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions; inclined to react violently; fervid(3) ruthless in competition(4) violently agitated and turbulent
(1) the debate was fierce(2) However, fierce weather postponed plans to escort him off the isle until later in the week.(3) I hustled to get into the cab and out of the fierce storm.(4) ├ö├ç├┐Never doubt,├ö├ç├û he whispered, his voice fierce , yet tender.(5) there was fierce competition for the job(6) He was a man of intense feelings and fierce hates.(7) ├ö├ç├┐So,├ö├ç├û he started, his voice fierce , ├ö├ç├┐I guess it's okay for you to converse with me now that no one's around, huh?├ö├ç├û(8) that was a fierce hard exam(9) The trust obtained planning permission for the pay and display equipment despite fierce objections to the scheme by councillors.(10) Several fierce battles were fought between the two camps.(11) Warm water provides fuel for tropical storms to increase strength and become fierce hurricanes.(12) The communities that play can display fierce and irrational rivalries.(13) she had a fierce look(14) she's as fierce as a bag of cats today(15) Most days, the large columns that supported the high walls of the shopping center shielded the market from the sun's rays or fierce rains or winds.(16) You therefore pursue your objectives with a fierce intensity and are prepared to commit yourself deeply and readily.
(1) fierce battle :: ការប្រយុទ្ធគ្នាខ្លាំងក្លា
(2) fierce fighting :: ការវាយប្រយុទ្ធគ្នាយ៉ាងសាហាវ
(3) fierce wind :: ខ្យល់យ៉ាងខ្លាំង
(4) fierce dog :: សត្វឆ្កែកាចសាហាវ
(5) fierce-looking :: សាហាវដែលមើល
1. ferocious ::
2. aggressive ::
3. intense ::
4. powerful ::
5. severe ::
6. tearing ::
7. rough ::
8. cutthroat ::
9. furious ::
1. gentle ::
2. mild ::
fierce, fiercely, fierceness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And she was FIERCE
when it came to protecting her children.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
I'd tell you that
you're beautiful and FIERCE and wild.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
The gods' judgment is FIERCE,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
Teams are traditionally named after
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
lean and FIERCE and black-bearded,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
English to Khmer Dictionary: fierce
Meaning and definitions of fierce, translation in Khmer language for fierce with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fierce in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fierce"
What fierce means in Khmer, fierce meaning in Khmer, fierce definition, examples and pronunciation of fierce in Khmer language.