Noun(1) a document ordering the payment of money; drawn by one person or bank on another(2) a current of air (usually coming into a chimney or room or vehicle(3) a preliminary sketch of a design or picture(4) a serving of drink (usually alcoholic(5) any of the various versions in the development of a written work(6) the depth of a vessel's keel below the surface (especially when loaded(7) a regulator for controlling the flow of air in a fireplace(8) a dose of liquid medicine(9) compulsory military service(10) a large and hurried swallow(11) the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
Verb(1) draw up an outline or sketch for something(2) engage somebody to enter the army(3) make a blueprint of
(1) Among the most recent significant advances in beer technology has been the use of nitrogen and CO2 as a push, or to dispense, gas with draft beer.(2) WR participated in data collection and interpretation and in writing of the first draft .(3) Deep inside, I knew that Holmes's threat had expedited the writing of my first draft of this story.(4) The committee readily accepted the plan, and the education specialist began to work on the preliminary draft of the program.(5) the draft and I were sent to the barracks near Folkestone(6) Since a job description for this office could not be found, I generated a preliminary draft of such a document.(7) My instructing solicitor has written out that further order as indicated by your Honour, so the draft order I am handing up is with the original conditions in it.(8) So which ever discipline you are going to try and use to pass a guy whether its draft along behind and try to pull out and get him or you're going to try to out-handle him down in turns three and four it provides for a unique race.(9) A council spokesman said the creation of the plan would broadly follow the same route as the first, except that the draft of that plan had never been submitted to the Government.(10) The mass media also tends to take seriously proposals to revive the draft .(11) Of all the offensive players entering the draft , Rogers is the best athlete.(12) They added several solid players through the draft , some of whom should make the team and provide depth.(13) It is to be supplied with a summary of the case and the preliminary draft decision, on which it delivers an opinion.(14) She washed down the small gob of starch with a draft of spring water, grateful that her stomach would be pacified for an hour, long enough for sleep to come.(15) Furthermore, even volunteer recruits, many entering because of the draft , received the same low salaries as draftees.(16) The Assembly has already set up a 55-member committee to draft the document.
(1) rough draft :: សេចក្តីព្រាងរដុប
(2) draft beer :: សេចក្តីព្រាងស្រាបៀរ
(3) first draft :: សេចក្តីព្រាងដំបូង
(4) bank draft :: សេចក្តីព្រាងធនាគារ
(5) demand draft :: សេចក្តីព្រាងតម្រូវការ
(6) draft copy :: សេចក្តីព្រាងច្បាប់ចម្លង
(7) sight draft :: សេចក្តីព្រាងការមើលឃើញ
(8) draft contract :: កិច្ចសន្យាសេចក្តីព្រាង
(9) draft tube :: បំពង់សេចក្តីព្រាង
(10) draft resolution :: សេចក្តីសម្រេចសេចក្តីព្រាង
1. preliminary version ::
2. plan ::
3. check ::
4. current of air ::
5. gulp ::
6. drawing ::
7. conscription ::
8. draft copy ::
9. tipple ::
10. bill of exchange ::
11. swig ::
12. rough drawing ::
13. muster in ::
14. outline ::
15. blueprint ::
draft, drafted, draftee, draftees, drafter, drafters, draftily, drafting, drafts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If you find this DRAFT acceptable,
then I believe your new
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
...is ambiguity in a contract
benefits the party that did not DRAFT it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
Sheldon, did you DRAFT the contract?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
- What are you doing?
- There was a DRAFT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
English to Khmer Dictionary: draft
Meaning and definitions of draft, translation in Khmer language for draft with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of draft in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "draft"
What draft means in Khmer, draft meaning
in Khmer, draft definition, examples and pronunciation
of draft in Khmer language.