បហ្ចូលផ្លើង, កិតតមលៃ, ប្ដឹង, តតយលបន្ទុកការកិតថ្លៃ, បន្ទោស
Noun(1) an impetuous rush toward someone or something(2) (criminal law(3) the price charged for some article or service(4) the quantity of unbalanced electricity in a body (either positive or negative(5) attention and management implying responsibility for safety(6) a special assignment that is given to a person or group(7) a person committed to your care(8) financial liabilities (such as a tax(9) (psychoanalysis(10) the swift release of a store of affective force(11) request for payment of a debt(12) a formal statement of a command or injunction to do something(13) an assertion that someone is guilty of a fault or offence(14) heraldry consisting of a design or image depicted on a shield(15) a quantity of explosive to be set off at one time
Verb(1) to make a rush at or sudden attack upon, as in battle(2) blame for, make a claim of wrongdoing or misbehavior against(3) demand payment(4) move quickly and violently(5) assign a duty, responsibility or obligation to(6) file a formal charge against(7) make an accusatory claim(8) fill or load to capacity(9) enter a certain amount as a charge(10) cause to be admitted; of persons to an institution(11) give over to another for care or safekeeping(12) pay with a credit card; pay with plastic money; postpone payment by recording a purchase as a debt(13) lie down on command, of hunting dogs(14) cause to be agitated, excited, or roused(15) place a heraldic bearing on(16) provide (a device
(1) It is intriguing to watch those who run, those who hide, those that charge headlong and those that push their friends in front of themselves for protection.(2) He saw the next wave of attackers gathering to charge the platoon position.(3) There should be a local charge for such services.(4) Sometimes, capacitors are used to store charge for high-speed use.(5) It was also possible to arrange an item of mail to be left at a convenient Post Office though the Post Office would charge for this service.(6) the people in her charge are pupils and not experimental subjects(7) our standard charge for a letter is Ôö¼├║25(8) Therefore, the traditional approach might be that he should face his trial again on a charge of murder rather than manslaughter.(9) Whether the men mistook my charge for a frenzied attack or not, they fled from me, allowing me to reach the body safely.(10) The province requires us to charge the same low price to all our clients, yet many of them are affluent and could easily afford to pay more.(11) he admitted the charge(12) Clearly, to Ray and Barbara, caring for the rare and precious birds in their charge is a lot more than a job.(13) There is a range of prices open to you to charge for your services.(14) The signal to begin might be a mine explosion or a demolition charge .(15) The two banks in his charge have many more rural outlets in the agricultural heartlands than most of their rivals, and in some cases they remain the only banks left in remote villages.(16) There had been a demonstration the day before that ended in a charge on the governors' mansion, but it had not led to major militia fighting.
(1) in charge :: នៅក្នុងបន្ទុក
(2) free of charge :: ដោយឥតគិតថ្លៃ
(3) in charge of :: ទទូលបន្ទុកលើ
(4) service charge :: ថ្លៃសេវាកម្ម
(5) person in charge :: អ្នកទទួលបន្ទុក
(6) be in charge of :: ត្រូវនៅក្នុងបន្ទុកនៃការ
(7) take charge of :: ទទួលតួនាទីជំនួស
(8) no charge :: មិនមានការចោទប្រកាន់
(9) be in charge :: នៅក្នុងបន្ទុក
(10) electric charge :: បន្ទុកអគ្គីសនី
1. fee ::
2. accusation ::
3. attack ::
4. care ::
5. duty ::
6. ward ::
7. instruction ::
8. thrill ::
10. mission ::
11. complaint ::
12. burster ::
13. direction ::
14. billing ::
15. cathexis ::
16. bearing ::
17. flush ::
18. electric charge ::
19. ask in payment ::
20. bill ::
21. accuse of ::
22. entrust ::
23. attack ::
24. rush ::
25. suffuse ::
26. order ::
27. commit ::
28. saddle ::
29. level ::
30. charge up ::
31. load ::
32. appoint ::
33. blame ::
34. shoot down ::
35. accuse ::
36. lodge ::
37. bear down ::
38. consign ::
charge, charged, charges, charging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Prepare to CHARGE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
And an electrical CHARGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
and the department that emailed you
is in CHARGE of acquisitions.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
your loyalty came free of CHARGE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
- Jon left you in CHARGE?
- He did.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
English to Khmer Dictionary: charge
Meaning and definitions of charge, translation in Khmer language for charge with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of charge in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "charge"
What charge means in Khmer, charge meaning
in Khmer, charge definition, examples and pronunciation
of charge in Khmer language.