Noun(1) (astronomy(2) a bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance(3) long and narrow strip of water made for boats or for irrigation
Verb(1) provide (a city
(1) Keeping enough water in the canal to guarantee ships passage has become a problem.(2) Normal wax builds up in the outer part of the ear canal , not near the eardrum.(3) These waves are channeled through the ear canal to hit the eardrum, causing vibrations.(4) The surgeon seats a femoral bone plug into the medullary canal to provide an end-stop for the cement.(5) He said after the excessive rain, villagers were forced to make a breach in the canal to allow flood waters to flow.(6) The scan shows a mild focal dilatation of the central canal of the spinal cord over two vertebral levels in the mid-dorsal region.(7) the ear canal(8) Each cord maintains its connection with the abdominal cavity via the canal , whence the vas joins the urinary tract below the bladder.(9) This canal is the top canal of the inner ear so it is actually right under the brain.(10) The plan is that one day the Wilts and Berks canal will allow boats to cruise what is known as the Wessex Waterway Network.(11) Under direct vision the excessive hair follicles of the external ear canal and pinna were targeted by the laser beam.(12) Unusual muscle fibers may be found in the facial canal along with the facial nerve.(13) Swelling of the ear canal may make your child complain of a full or uncomfortable feeling in the ear.(14) In cases of absence of the internal carotid artery, the carotid canal may also be absent.(15) The true origin of the glandular neoplasms of the external ear canal is controversial.(16) Lowell was soon drawing Mars crisscrossed with a vast canal system.
(1) root canal :: ប្រឡាយជា root
(2) alimentary canal :: ប្រឡាយ alimentary
(3) ear canal :: ត្រចៀក
(4) auditory canal :: ប្រឡាយ auditory
(5) birth canal :: ប្រឡាយកំណើត
(6) anal canal :: ប្រឡាយរន្ធគូថ
(7) irrigation canal :: ប្រឡាយ
(8) spinal canal :: ប្រឡាយឆ្អឹងខ្នង
(9) semicircular canal :: ប្រឡាយ semicircular
(10) central canal :: ប្រឡាយកណ្តាល
1. inland waterway ::
2. watercourse ::
3. channel ::
5. canalize ::
canal, canalization, canalize, canalizes, canals
English to Khmer Dictionary: canal
Meaning and definitions of canal, translation in Khmer language for canal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of canal in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "canal"
What canal means in Khmer, canal meaning in Khmer, canal definition, examples and pronunciation of canal in Khmer language.