Verb(1) enter or assume a certain state or condition(2) undergo a change or development(3) come into existence(4) enhance the appearance of
(1) I was depressed by the thought of the kind of doctors our students might become .(2) it should become much easier to do it(3) she wanted to become a doctor(4) it didn't take long for the sound to become tiring(5) It was a time when the sorts of changes we had seen coming as a result of the collapse of communism were beginning to become really apparent.(6) minor celebrity status did not become Potter(7) people have become concerned about the food we eat(8) After several listens, however, a rare aesthetic begins to become clear.(9) what would become of her now?(10) How do you expect me to grow and develop and become cultured if you insult me all the time?(11) When exams are over, and summer begins, we become more active and trim down a bit.(12) Grace, who wants to become a doctor, has been told her results were the best in the school.(13) I have canoed, fished, sailed and more recently I have become qualified in powerboats.(14) protests have become more frequent(15) Perhaps it is appropriate that a Shell executive should become Scotland's tourist chief.(16) They tasted good but would have tasted even better if the sabayon had not begun to split and become cold by the time it reached the table.
(1) to become :: ក្លាយទៅជា
(2) has become :: បានក្លាយជា
(3) become a member :: ក្លាយជាសមាជិក
(4) become famous :: ក្លាយជាអ្នកល្បីល្បាញ
(5) become aware :: ក្លាយជាអ្នកយល់ដឹង
(6) become extinct :: ទៅជាផុតពូជ
(7) become rich :: ក្លាយជាអ្នកមាន
(8) become friends :: ក្លាយជាមិត្រ
(9) become acquainted :: ស្គាល់
(10) become ill :: ឈឺ
1. grow ::
2. turn into ::
4. suit ::
5. befit ::
6. get ::
7. turn ::
become, becomes, becoming
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, but if I BECOME
a successful actress,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
Rich men do not BECOME rich
by giving more than they get.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
They're about to BECOME a million more
soldiers in the Army of the Dead.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
When we marry, I BECOME yours.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
To BECOME a maester so I can help Jon
when the time comes,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
English to Khmer Dictionary: become
Meaning and definitions of become, translation in Khmer language for become with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of become in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "become"
What become means in Khmer, become meaning in Khmer, become definition, examples and pronunciation of become in Khmer language.