Noun(1) that time; that moment
Adjective(1) at a specific prior time
Adverb(1) subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors(2) in that case or as a consequence(3) at that time
(1) he'll do it, if not now then later(2) On the night of the offence, he had been for a drink after work and then gone home, he said.(3) I'll have it by then(4) Just remember where you posted this and then ask yourself the question again.(5) if that happens then we'll call you(6) He then received a second call from her in the evening bearing the bad news.(7) I was very young then(8) he has been here since then(9) And then I have a spring show to think about, too.(10) During the war years, every penny went on the war, and then afterwards on rebuilding.(11) I'm paid a generous salary, and then there's the money I've made at the races(12) I was living in Cairo then(13) you pay ├ö├®┬╝10 and then it's free(14) Therefore, if a person is caught with more, then he or she has to prove that it is not for supply.(15) As long as I have the same equipment as the car beside me come race weekend then I am pretty happy.(16) Okay then - but is there at least a critique of capitalism that has a potential for replacing it?
(1) and then :: ហើយបន្ទាប់មក
(2) since then :: ចាប់តាំងពីពេលនោះមក
(3) now and then :: ឥឡូវនេះហើយបន្ទាប់មក
(4) by then :: ដោយបន្ទាប់មក
(5) until then :: រហូតដល់ពេលនោះមក
(6) well then :: ល្អហើយអញ្ចឹង
(7) just then :: បន្ទាប់មក
(8) every now and then :: ពេលនេះក្តីពេលណាក្តី
(9) till then :: រហូតដល់បន្ទាប់មក
(10) but then :: ប៉ុន្តែបន្ទាប់មក
1. at that time ::
2. next ::
3. in addition ::
4. in that case ::
5. and then ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'll spare you the details
of what will happen THEN.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
♪ Then nearly 14 billion years
ago expansion started... Wait! ♪
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
Get this thing done,
THEN you can have all you want.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
Then we'd have to baby-proof
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
Serve fish, THEN. We're on an island.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
English to Khmer Dictionary: then
Meaning and definitions of then, translation in Khmer
language for then with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of then in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'then'
What then means in Khmer, then meaning
in Khmer, then
definition, examples and pronunciation
of then in Khmer language.