Pronoun(1) used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to two or more people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.(2) themselves.
(1) He is a man; you can't just blame her, because if he really wanted to he would see them kids no matter how far away they live.(2) she was talking about them(3) I bathed the kids and read them stories(4) When a child has gone out into the world without quite the right tools to deal with it, you love them even more.(5) you reckon that's them?(6) don't show it to them(7) rows of doors, most of them locked(8) I sat between them and the door(9) they took books with them(10) let them in(11) don't follow them(12) They have all grown up into nice people and I'm confident they love me as much as I love them .(13) After the class she left with a girl friend and was on her way to a games lesson when the boy and one of his friends joined them .(14) anybody but them(15) And if I made as much money as them I would buy a huge house too.(16) what would you do if you were them?
(1) all of them :: ពួកគេទាំងអស់
(2) both of them :: ពួកគេទាំងពីរ
(3) to them :: ដល់ពួកគាត់
(4) of them :: នៃពួកគេ
(5) with them :: ជាមួយពូកគេ
(6) among them :: ក្នុងចំណោមពួកគេ
(7) some of them :: ពួកគេមួយចំនួន
(8) one of them :: ម្នាក់ក្នុងចំនោមពួកគេ
(9) for them :: សម្រាប់ពួកគេ
(10) most of them :: ភាគច្រើននៃពួកគេ
1. them ::
2. to them ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Only a mother can make THEM.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
ever saw in either of THEM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
Not to you, to THEM.Who's THEM?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
Won't take THEM long to get here.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
The young may rejoice in the new world
you have built for THEM,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
English to Khmer Dictionary: them
Meaning and definitions of them, translation in Khmer
language for them with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of them in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'them'
What them means in Khmer, them meaning
in Khmer, them
definition, examples and pronunciation
of them in Khmer language.