Noun(1) a facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth; usually shows pleasure or amusement
Verb(1) change one's facial expression by spreading the lips, often to signal pleasure(2) express with a smile
(1) he gave a smile(2) His smile was warm, a striking contrast from the usual smirk he wore in these hallways of our institution.(3) Out of the corner of his eye he spotted a familiar figure in a long coat and a warm smile .(4) Your smile is so warm and beautiful, I felt compelled to put pen to paper and open up to you.(5) The smile is warm and her demeanour friendly and winning.(6) She gave him the winning smile , which now crinkled her middle-aged face.(7) One man, however, looked on from his seat in the stand with a knowing smile and a warm sense of satisfaction as he reflected on another job well done.(8) a knowing smile(9) he flashed his most winning smile(10) Dean smiled at me causing me to also smile ; recently he had a way of doing that to me.(11) A warm smile lifted the corners of her mouth and her golden eyes burned of motherly warmth.(12) she greeted us all with a smile(13) I saw Laura unlocking her car a few feet in front of me, offering me a warm smile .(14) She ran her tongue across her perfect front teeth, a smile spreading to her face.(15) Children smiled at him in the hall but he did not smile back, this was the worst week before Christmas ever.(16) His warm smile is contagious, as the corners of my mouth involuntarily turn upwards.
(1) smile at :: ញញឹម
(2) smile back :: ញញឹមត្រឡប់មកវិញ
(3) with a smile :: ជាមួយនឹងស្នាមញញឹម
(4) smile on :: ញញឹមនៅលើ
(5) sad smile :: ស្នាមញញឹមការសោកស្តាយ
(6) wry smile :: ញញឹម
(7) faint smile :: ស្នាមញញឹមកម្លាំងខ្សោយ
(8) try to smile :: ព្យាយាមញញឹម
(9) forced smile :: ស្នាមញញឹមបង្ខំ
(10) give a smile :: ផ្តល់នូវស្នាមញញឹម
1. beam ::
2. grin ::
3. twinkle ::
4. smirk ::
5. simper ::
6. leer ::
7. beam ::
9. dimple ::
10. twinkle ::
11. smirk ::
12. simper ::
13. leer ::
smile, smiled, smiles, smiley, smileys, smiling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And Leonard just stood
there with a big, dumb
SMILE on his face,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
I love his SMILE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
He knew how to dress
and SMILE and somehow
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
Tell me you don't see her SMILE
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
Uh... A SMILE means something different
in my country.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
English to Khmer Dictionary: smile
Meaning and definitions of smile, translation in Khmer
language for smile with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of smile in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'smile'
What smile means in Khmer, smile meaning
in Khmer, smile
definition, examples and pronunciation
of smile in Khmer language.