Noun(1) approval to do something(2) the act of giving a formal (usually written
(1) Diving in the lake is strictly prohibited without special permission from the authorities.(2) He wants to marry her, but decides to get Dad's permission first.(3) We've all heard of cases where people who should have got planning permission have been refused.(4) they had entered the country without permission(5) to get permission to do sth(6) However, the decision whether to give permission to appeal is one for the Immigration Appeal Tribunal.(7) he had received permission to go to Brussels(8) His father was given permission to see him only once but was not allowed to talk to his son.(9) You need special permission from the authorities to do so.(10) he received permission to go to Brussels(11) I didn't give them permission to do that!(12) The full chapter is reprinted here by permission of the author.(13) No adverts or signs are to be erected on the property unless prior planning permission is granted.(14) He said the council would clear the drains with the permission of the landowner.(15) you can't use the music without the composer's permission(16) The decision went against the advice of the board's own planning inspector who recommended that permission be refused.
(1) without permission :: ដោយគ្មានការអនុញ្ញាត
(2) ask for permission :: សុំសិទ្ធិ
(3) give permission :: ផ្តល់ការអនុញ្ញាត
(4) with your permission :: ដោយមានការអនុញ្ញាតរបស់អ្នក
(5) ask permission :: ស្នើសុំការអនុញ្ញាត
(6) planning permission :: អនុញ្ញាតការធ្វើផែនការ
(7) grant permission :: ការអនុញ្ញាតជំនួយឥតសំណង
(8) written permission :: ការអនុញ្ញាតបានសរសេរ
(9) obtain permission :: ទទួលបានការអនុញ្ញាត
(10) special permission :: អនុញ្ញាតពិសេស
1. authorization ::
2. consent ::
3. leave ::
4. authority ::
5. sanction ::
6. license ::
7. dispensation ::
8. assent ::
9. acquiescence ::
10. agreement ::
11. approval ::
13. approbation ::
14. endorsement ::
15. blessing ::
16. imprimatur ::
17. clearance ::
18. allowance ::
19. tolerance ::
20. sufferance ::
21. empowerment ::
22. the go-ahead ::
23. the thumbs up ::
25. the green light ::
26. say-so ::
1. prohibition ::
2. proscription ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I didn't say anything like that.
I said Leonard has to ask my PERMISSION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
You are a king.
You don't need my PERMISSION.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
To ask your PERMISSION.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
- Well, we are stretched a bit thin.
- With your PERMISSION,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
I ask PERMISSION
to light the pyre.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
English to Khmer Dictionary: permission
Meaning and definitions of permission, translation in Khmer
language for permission with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of permission in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'permission'
What permission means in Khmer, permission meaning
in Khmer, permission
definition, examples and pronunciation
of permission in Khmer language.