Noun(1) a series of waves in the hair made by applying heat and chemicals
Adjective(1) continuing or enduring without marked change in status or condition or place(2) not capable of being reversed or returned to the original condition
(1) Even without sunburn, intense sunlight causes permanent changes in the skin.(2) So far the scheme has resulted in 20 people being placed into permanent jobs.(3) he was given the job on a permanent basis(4) The berthing piers would remain as a permanent feature of the development of tourism in St Lucia.(5) Part of my job will be to help them find a permanent office, and they have a pretty tight budget.(6) Many people work through agencies and then apply for permanent jobs.(7) Was his permanent rage going to be banked by a great outpouring of slavering goodwill?(8) permanent position(9) It remains a permanent monument to the academic aspect of elasticity.(10) This scholarship is being established in her name as a permanent reminder of her work.(11) We shall need permanent vigilance and constant efforts to spread democratic involvement.(12) With no money, job, or permanent address, the future looked bleak for Lisa and baby Nicole.(13) permanent loan(14) It would not be a permanent position, and I would expect you to continue searching.(15) permanent staff(16) We decided to buy it as a holiday home but continue to look for a permanent base in the city.
(1) permanent resident :: មានទីលំនៅអចិន្រ្តៃយ៍
(2) permanent residence :: លំនៅដ្ឋានអចិន្រ្តៃយ៍
(3) permanent address :: អាសយដ្ឋានបច្ចុប្បន្ន
(4) permanent press :: សារព័ត៌មានអចិន្រ្តៃយ៍
(5) permanent marker :: សញ្ញាសម្គាល់អចិន្រ្តៃយ៍
(6) permanent magnet :: អចិន្រ្តៃយ៍មេដែក
(7) permanent residency :: ការស្នាក់នៅអចិន្រ្តៃយ៍
(8) permanent staff :: បុគ្គលិកអចិន្រ្តៃយ៍
(9) permanent wave :: អចិន្រ្តៃយ៍រលក
(10) permanent teeth :: អចិន្រ្តៃយ៍ធ្មេញ
1. lasting ::
2. enduring ::
3. indefinite ::
4. continuing ::
5. perpetual ::
6. everlasting ::
7. eternal ::
8. abiding ::
9. constant ::
10. irreparable ::
11. irreversible ::
12. lifelong ::
13. indissoluble ::
14. indelible ::
15. standing ::
16. perennial ::
17. unending ::
18. endless ::
19. never-ending ::
20. immutable ::
21. undying ::
22. imperishable ::
23. indestructible ::
24. ineradicable ::
25. ineliminable ::
26. sempiternal ::
27. perdurable ::
28. permanent wave ::
29. perm ::
1. impermanent ::
2. mortal ::
3. temporary ::
4. transient ::
permanent, permanently, permanents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I am asserting in the event
that Batman's death proves PERMANENT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
There won't be any room until they get rid
of the PERMANENT Leslie Winkle exhibit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
I told you about her,
the one with the helmet hair
and the PERMANENT lip liner.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
This lot won't be here long.
Don't need no PERMANENT place.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
Stripped of all titles and powers,
he would serve the realm in PERMANENT exile.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
English to Khmer Dictionary: permanent
Meaning and definitions of permanent, translation in Khmer
language for permanent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of permanent in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'permanent'
What permanent means in Khmer, permanent meaning
in Khmer, permanent
definition, examples and pronunciation
of permanent in Khmer language.