Noun(1) physical strength
(1) The empathy was evidently always with the freedom fighter as he took on the might of the oppressor.(2) He called together the remnants of his tribe and the might of the enemy was overturned.(3) He then asked doctors to phone in with suggestions of what might be wrong with him.(4) he said he might be late(5) Suggestions for reforms that might limit house price inflation are plentiful enough.(6) It can handle a bit of rough treatment, so kids can use all their might to pull out a stalk.(7) I was wondering if you have any suggestions as to what might be best for me considering his size.(8) But when a friend suggested the story might not be true she contacted the Advertiser for help.(9) and who might you be?(10) More than that, he knew his friend would cope against the might of Real Madrid.(11) you might try nonprescription pain relievers(12) this might be true(13) a convincing display of military might(14) The might of the Roman Empire came from its wealth in precious metals, not from its productivity.(15) you might have told me!(16) economic might
(1) may :: អាច
(2) might have :: អាចមាន
(3) might as well :: ដូចដែលអាចផងដែរ
(4) you might as well :: អ្នកអាចផងដែរ
(5) as might be expected :: ដូចដែលអាចនឹងត្រូវបានគេរំពឹងថា
(6) might is right :: អាចជាការត្រឹមត្រូវ
(7) pigs might fly :: សត្វជ្រូកអាចហោះបាន
(8) might well :: អាចផងដែរ
(9) military might :: កម្លាំងយោធា
(10) might-have-been :: ប្រហែលជាមាន-បាន
1. strength ::
2. force ::
3. power ::
4. vigor ::
5. energy ::
6. brawn ::
7. powerfulness ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
' title='No, if I\'m there alone people might think
I\'m just a really short person from Avatar.
' style='width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;' loading='lazy'>
No, if I'm there alone people MIGHT think
I'm just a really short person from Avatar.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
It MIGHT be good for her.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
Here you go, Raj.
You MIGHT wanna drink this one slowly.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
I-I know someone
who MIGHT be interested.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
If we take the dish off,
it MIGHT fit in the elevator.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
English to Khmer Dictionary: might
Meaning and definitions of might, translation in Khmer
language for might with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of might in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'might'
What might means in Khmer, might meaning
in Khmer, might
definition, examples and pronunciation
of might in Khmer language.