ការតវ៉ា, ផ្ទុយ, សម្លេងប្រឆាំងនឹង, ប្រកែកតទល់នឹងអ្នករាល់គ្នា, វត្ថុ, បង្កើនជំទាស់, បដិសេធ, បដិសេធមិន, បោះបង់
Verb(1) take exception to
(1) Twenty-five years on, who can gainsay their prophetic analysis?(2) He had a hot temper and a weekly column in which he could publicly tear to shreds anyone who dared gainsay him or meddle with his works.(3) Now, I don't gainsay the need to start the transition process.(4) Legitimate children were subject to the commands of their father, with the mother having no legal right to gainsay him.(5) So whoever is Home Secretary can define the points at which the IRA is a threat, or a partner in talks or any point in between, and neither we nor the legal system can gainsay him.(6) But it is hard to gainsay the fundamental reality that the liberal news media are more firmly in the saddle than ever.(7) No-one can possibly gainsay the need to travel on the railway in safety and it will be difficult to advance an argument against these giants.(8) But if it ends up being closer to the 200th year, I would not be around in any case, and I will not be able to have anyone gainsay me.(9) Whatever problems one might have with military tribunals, is it really possible to gainsay the White House response on this one?(10) Now I dance to my own piper and if I want to sleep in I have no master to gainsay me.(11) So, claim above-average looks yourself, and who is to gainsay you?(12) none could gainsay her(13) Everyone who believes it is legit will find some way to gainsay the believers.(14) My warnings over the last six years had been so numerous, so detailed, and were now so terribly vindicated, that no one could gainsay me.(15) We may not gainsay the outcome but we can say that if the Commission rules against Deputy Collins the party leadership will have little room for manoeuvre.(16) These revisionists could not of course ultimately gainsay the fact that France was defeated.
(1) no pain no gain :: បើគ្មានការតស៊ូក៏គ្មានភាពជោគជ័យ
(2) gain weight :: ឡើងទម្ងន់
(3) capital gain :: ដើមទុន
(4) weight gain :: ឡើងទម្ងន់
(5) gain experience :: បទពិសោធកើនឡើង
(6) gain ground :: ទទួលបាននូវដី
(7) gain time :: ទទួលបានពេល
(8) gain knowledge :: ចំនេះដឹងកើនឡើង
(9) net gain :: ការកើនឡើងសុទ្ធ
(10) personal gain :: ប្រយោជន៍ផ្ទាល់ខ្លួន
Tags for the entry 'gainsay'
What gainsay means in Khmer, gainsay meaning
in Khmer, gainsay
definition, examples and pronunciation
of gainsay in Khmer language.