Noun(1) a large natural stream of water (larger than a creek
(1) river pollution(2) The site is close to a tributary of the Slaney river from which water supplies for Carlow and Wexford are drawn.(3) The hot springs and underground river that enter the lake results in the water on the shore being boiling hot.(4) The river itself hummed with natural energy, crystal clear water darkening to a thick indigo to show its depth.(5) river of tears(6) I proceeded along the jagged ridges staring down into a river of a boiling red substance.(7) the trickle of disclosures has grown into a river of revelations(8) Everywhere he turned, there were screams of anguish and rivers of blood.(9) Tiny rivers of blood trickled aimlessly down his hand.(10) The young man was sweating profusely; rivers of it were flowing down his pale face.(11) Major environmental problems faced by China are pollution in rivers , lakes and seas, as well as urban air pollution and acid rain, the report said.(12) Inland wetlands are common on floodplains along rivers and streams and in other low-lying areas.(13) The rye plants capture and hold nutrients and moisture in place, reducing the amount that reaches rivers , streams and ground water.(14) Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors, so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters.(15) ├ö├ç├┐Hey Mom,├ö├ç├û I said softly, with rivers of tears falling down my face.(16) With hundreds of lakes and rivers , you could sail and water ski the day away without even coming close to the coast.
(1) the river :: ទន្លេ
(2) across the river :: ឆ្លងកាត់ទន្លេ
(3) along the river :: នៅតាមមាត់ទន្លេ
(4) down the river :: ចុះទន្លេ
(5) small river :: ទន្លេតូច
(6) river basin :: អាងទន្លេ
(7) cross the river :: ឆ្លងកាត់ទន្លេ
(8) river boat :: ទូកទន្លេ
(9) river mouth :: មាត់ទន្លេ
(10) cross a river :: ឆ្លងកាត់ទន្លេមួយ
1. watercourse ::
2. waterway ::
3. tributary ::
4. stream ::
5. rivulet ::
6. brook ::
7. inlet ::
8. rill ::
9. runnel ::
10. freshet ::
11. bourn ::
12. creek ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They're just over the RIVER.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
Like a RIVER carves a canyon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
To do either we need to cross the RIVER
and the only crossing is at the Twins.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
Your love, it's like a RIVER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
Wait, wait. What RIVER?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Khmer Dictionary: river
Meaning and definitions of river, translation in Khmer language for river with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of river in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "river"
What river means in Khmer, river meaning
in Khmer, river definition, examples and pronunciation
of river in Khmer language.