Noun(1) a hollow globule of gas (e.g., air or carbon dioxide(2) a speculative scheme that depends on unstable factors that the planner cannot control(3) an impracticable and illusory idea(4) a dome-shaped covering made of transparent glass or plastic
Verb(1) form, produce, or emit bubbles(2) flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise(3) rise in bubbles or as if in bubbles(4) cause to form bubbles(5) expel gas from the stomach
(1) And the way she acted was like she had been shielded from all of the awful, cruel, inhumane things of the world, like she was in the safety of her own bubble .(2) Still, Ryan is unsure how this approach will translate to his life outside the politically charged, academic bubble of Smith College.(3) many companies enjoyed rapid expansion before the bubble burst(4) Once the ingredients are blended and the liquid is starting to bubble , add the potatoes, making sure they are all coated with the cream.(5) "Truthfully, to me, it seems like college students are in their own little bubble ," he said.(6) The motto was you have to step out of your bubble , your safety zone, and into your risk zone.(7) When the dot-com bubble burst, much of the country's venture capital seemed to go with it.(8) they are not on tour packages seeing foreign ports from a bubble(9) Then, the bubble burst and thousands of investors were ruined.(10) What we need to do is to enclose the entire ground in a gigantic transparent plastic bubble .(11) Still, ideology scores high marks for the true believers who isolate themselves in a bubble of unreality.(12) He lives in a bubble of his own making, surrounded by a small number of friends and family.(13) Amy is currently in an isolation bubble to protect her from infection.(14) But, they got too caught up in the dotcom hype, and when the bubble burst they refused to admit that things had changed.(15) All in all, it has remained an isolated bubble - abstract, experimental, and virtual.(16) How can distances to objects be surveyed beyond our neighborhood bubble ?
(1) bubble gum :: ស្ករកៅស៊ូ
(2) bubble bath :: ការងូតទឹកពពុះ
(3) bubble wrap :: ការរុំពពុះ
(4) speech bubble :: ពពុះសុន្ទរកថា
(5) bubble up :: ពពុះឡើង
(6) air bubble :: ពពុះខ្យល់
(7) soap bubble :: ពពុះសាប៊ូ
(8) bubble tea :: តែគុជ
(9) bubble point :: ចំណុចពពុះ
(10) hubble-bubble :: hubble ពពុះ
1. globule ::
2. house of cards ::
3. sparkle ::
4. boil ::
5. overflow ::
6. gurgle ::
7. burp ::
bubble, bubbled, bubbles, bubbling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So all he does is sit in his BUBBLE
and play "Halo" 24/7.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
I mean, does BUBBLE gum belong
anywhere near ocean spray? No.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
I don't mean to burst
your BUBBLE, dude,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
I'm sorry, and what flavor
is your BUBBLE gum cigar?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
To wine and BUBBLE wrap.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
English to Khmer Dictionary: bubble
Meaning and definitions of bubble, translation in Khmer language for bubble with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bubble in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bubble"
What bubble means in Khmer, bubble meaning in Khmer, bubble definition, examples and pronunciation of bubble in Khmer language.