Noun(1) a regular payment to a person that is intended to allow them to subsist without working
Verb(1) grant a pension to
(1) However, there is no cap on how much your employer can contribute to your pension in a tax year.(2) All of this is true regardless of what the pension age is and, indeed, regardless of whether the employer offers a company pension scheme.(3) A company can get a deduction for contributions made to the pension scheme of its directors and employees.(4) He said workers have not benefited from their pension and retirement funds.(5) The fund will be bankrolled by levies on employers offering occupational pension schemes.(6) He also has a personal pension and has created a pension scheme for employees, including his son, Adam.(7) Ideally, if your employer operates a company pension scheme, you should join it.(8) I've worked in a software company for five and a half years and contributed to its pension scheme for over five years.(9) Would I be better off if my company had a defined contribution pension scheme?(10) It is not possible to transfer money from a personal pension into an occupational pension scheme if you join one later.(11) Employers who do not operate a pension scheme or employees who are not eligible for a company scheme are the main targets.(12) Most pension schemes will allow employees to continue working with the agreement of their employer.(13) When the employee leaves an employment he can continue to contribute to the pension in his next employment.(14) Regular contributions to a pension scheme were, we were told, a guarantee of a secure old age.(15) the company pension scheme(16) If an employer shuts a pension scheme today it still has to pay the benefits promised by that scheme for decades.
(1) pension fund :: មូលនិធិសោធននិវត្តន៍
(2) pension funds :: មូលនិធិសោធននិវត្តន៍
(3) pension plan :: ផែនការសោធននិវត្តន៍
(4) pension scheme :: គម្រោងសោធន
(5) retirement pension :: ប្រាក់ចូលនិវត្តន៍
(6) state pension :: ប្រាក់សោធននិវត្តន៍របស់រដ្ឋ
(7) pension plans :: ផែនការសោធននិវត្តន៍
(8) pension contribution :: ការចូលរួមចំណែកប្រាក់សោធននិវត្តន៍
(9) disability pension :: ប្រាក់សោធននិវត្តន៍ជនពិការ
(10) welfare pension :: ប្រាក់សោធននិវត្តន៍សុខុមាលភាព
4. allowance ::
5. benefit ::
6. support ::
7. welfare ::
8. pension off ::
pension, pensionable, pensioned, pensioner, pensioners, pensioning, pensions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I didn’t come here
looking for a PENSION, you know?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
It was his PENSION fund,
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
his PENSION and the income
l bring in from hand modeling,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Khmer Dictionary: pension
Meaning and definitions of pension, translation in Khmer language for pension with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pension in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pension"
What pension means in Khmer, pension meaning in Khmer, pension definition, examples and pronunciation of pension in Khmer language.