(1) when the order was repeated, he refused to obey(2) I find that the father was justified in feeling that the mother was refusing to obey court orders, with impunity.(3) By issuing the order, the Ministry of Defence can argue that the soldier endangered himself by refusing to obey the command.(4) Captain Harper shouted out orders to his crew, who rushed to obey his commands.(5) They can only eat at set times, must carry ID cards, obey all staff instructions and are only allowed restricted visits.(6) He knew that his people would always obey him, but no one ever visited him just to talk.(7) I always obey my father(8) I want to strictly obey the principle that any difference theoretically impossible to detect is no difference at all.(9) The intelligence chief agreed to obey his political masters, and the fell deed was done.(10) Some of the men refused to obey an instruction from a police officer to turn back from the pits, and were arrested.(11) Men, women and children are tear-gassed and sprayed with capisicum spray when they refuse to obey orders.(12) Local military commanders, however, refused to obey Sharif's order that the plane be prevented from landing.(13) And on the need for contempt powers, he recounted how officials at times refused to obey the orders.(14) The subjects must obey the emperor, and sons must obey their father.(15) No matter that we didn't obey the golden rules - we were adults who could look after ourselves.(16) the officer was convicted for refusing to obey orders
(1) to obey :: ដើម្បីស្ដាប់បង្គាប់
(2) obey the law :: គោរពតាមច្បាប់នេះ
(3) obey orders :: គោរពតាមការបញ្ជាទិញ
(4) trust and obey :: ជឿទុកចិត្តនិងការគោរពតាម
1. do what someone says ::
3. comply with ::
4. follow orders ::
1. defy ::
2. disobey ::
obey, obeyed, obeying, obeys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I vow to serve you, OBEY you,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
Defend the king, OBEY the king,
OBEY your father,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
we're obligated to OBEY
all laws, even unjust ones.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
When he commands, we OBEY.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
He's the Lord of Riverrun.
I have to OBEY his commands.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
English to Khmer Dictionary: obey
Meaning and definitions of obey, translation in Khmer language for obey with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of obey in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "obey"
What obey means in Khmer, obey meaning in Khmer, obey definition, examples and pronunciation of obey in Khmer language.