Noun(1) the act of exhibiting(2) a collection of things (goods or works of art etc.
(1) Bradford has trumped Los Angeles in the race to mount a major photographic exhibition .(2) fields which have been ploughed with a supreme exhibition of the farm worker's skills(3) exhibition games(4) Richmond Town Hall will host a photographic exhibition , showing the 2nd Battalion between 1952 and 1956.(5) an exhibition of French sculpture(6) They include exhibition catalogues, works on art theory and works on individual artists.(7) Brian Darcy represented the school and club in Croke Park in the skills exhibition .(8) Jets defensive tackle Chester McGlockton was limited to two plays in an exhibition game against the Saints.(9) The players later took part in an exhibition game before a large turnout at a local middle school.(10) Ollie Moran gave an exhibition of high fielding skills and Balla went on to record a merited victory.(11) Then it was rather a trial of strength and endurance than an exhibition of skill.(12) Now, he is planning to hold a solo exhibition of his works.(13) Barton were by now completely demoralised and Malton put on an exhibition of skills which were of the highest order.(14) Brasenose awarded him a senior Hulme exhibition(15) he never lent his treasures out for exhibition(16) Most recently, it was a photography exhibition space.
(1) art exhibition :: ការតាំងពិព័រណ៍សិល្បៈ
(2) exhibition hall :: សាលតាំងពិព័រណ៍
(3) exhibition stand :: ឈរតាំងពិព័រណ៍
(4) exhibition match :: ការប្រកួតតាំងពិព័រណ៍
(5) trade exhibition :: ការតាំងពិព័រណ៍ពាណិជ្ជកម្ម
(6) exhibition center :: មជ្ឈមណ្ឌលតាំងពិព័រណ៍
2. display ::
3. exposition ::
exhibition, exhibitionism, exhibitionist, exhibitionists, exhibitions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You see, when a female witnesses
an EXHIBITION of physical domination...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
English to Khmer Dictionary: exhibition
Meaning and definitions of exhibition, translation in Khmer language for exhibition with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of exhibition in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "exhibition"
What exhibition means in Khmer, exhibition meaning in Khmer, exhibition definition, examples and pronunciation of exhibition in Khmer language.