Adjective(1) having or marked by confidence or assurance(2) persuaded of; very sure(3) not liable to error in judgment or action
(1) Investors therefore feel more confident about the outlook for company profits and stock markets.(2) He said he was very confident that agriculture had a bright future in the enlarged EU.(3) This is not the remark of someone confident in his own identity and prospects.(4) As has been said before, it's better to be confident of a good result than hopeful of a great one.(5) So from a very early age I've always felt very confident in and on the water.(6) He was certainly very confident that there were places where autism could be treated.(7) That, in a small way, makes me feel more confident about carrying on with my plan.(8) I do believe we should be reasonably confident about our prospects for the future.(9) And the two writers are confident that it is going to be pure fun in the months and years to come.(10) Feeling more confident in the arms of this stranger who was not a stranger, Ellen's back stiffened.(11) If he is confident of a positive response from his squad then the fun is set to begin for United fans.(12) Some people think I'm not capable of doing well, but I'm quite confident in myself.(13) The company said it had employed a team of top experts to look into the matter and was confident that none of the houses was in any danger.(14) They found pupils felt more confident in lessons, they were less distracted and did not feel the need to show off.(15) Dog handlers have to be able to work by themselves and to be confident in doing so, he said.(16) Instead, he was too trusting, perhaps too confident in his own ability to keep everything together.
(1) self-confident :: ទំនុកចិត្តខ្លួនឯង
(2) be confident :: មានទំនុកចិត្ត
(3) not confident :: មិនមានទំនុកចិត្ត
(4) confident of :: ទំនុកចិត្ត
1. optimistic ::
2. self-assured ::
1. diffident ::
2. insecure ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and fun to be around.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
- You'll be fine. Just be yourself.
- I wish I felt more CONFIDENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
Is it fair that girls like CONFIDENT,
normal guys more than nervous weirdos?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
Look, I know I come off
as CONFIDENT and worldly...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
I really just wanted to sound CONFIDENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
English to Khmer Dictionary: confident
Meaning and definitions of confident, translation in Khmer language for confident with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of confident in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "confident"
What confident means in Khmer, confident meaning in Khmer, confident definition, examples and pronunciation of confident in Khmer language.