Noun(1) (military, using weapons(2) an offensive move in a sport or game(3) intense adverse criticism(4) ideas or actions intended to deal with a problem or situation(5) the act of attacking(6) a decisive manner of beginning a musical tone or phrase(7) a sudden occurrence of an uncontrollable condition(8) the onset of a corrosive or destructive process (as by a chemical agent(9) strong criticism
Verb(1) launch an attack or assault on; begin hostilities or start warfare with(2) attack in speech or writing(3) take the initiative and go on the offensive(4) attack someone physically or emotionally(5) set to work upon; turn one's energies vigorously to a task(6) begin to injure
(1) Today there will be an exercise involving a mock chemical attack on the City of London.(2) The ants move the aphids to fresh parts of the plant, and they protect them from attack by other insects.(3) asthma attack(4) it was a scathing attack on the government(5) Rubinstein combines the march of his King to a weak pawn with an attack against White's King.(6) In an attack on a police station, one police officer and an attacker were killed.(7) Police are investigating an attack on a woman as she left a toilet at a train station.(8) London's ex-police chief has launched a vitriolic attack on the minister.(9) In February police arrested nine Moroccans suspected of planning an attack on the US embassy in Rome.(10) HIV is thought to attack certain cells in the brain(11) We didn't want to attack too much because it would be crazy to lose the ball and let them score a goal.(12) An attack of rheumatic fever may last for six weeks or longer.(13) White has two ways of giving up a piece for the attack in the main line, and they're both looking as deadly as ever.(14) His response to the disaster of the war is to attack those who opposed the war.(15) three classrooms were gutted in the arson attack(16) Instead of trying to tell the players how to attack , he gave them more freedom.
(1) heart attack :: គាំងបេះដូង
(2) to attack :: វាយប្រហារ
(3) panic attack :: ការវាយប្រហារដោយការភ័យស្លន់ស្លោ
(4) sudden attack :: វាយប្រហារមួយរំពេច
(5) shark attack :: ការវាយប្រហារដោយត្រីឆ្លាម
(6) wing attack :: ការវាយប្រហារដោយស្លាប
(7) terrorist attack :: ការវាយប្រហារភេរវកម្ម
(8) asthma attack :: ហឺត
(9) have a heart attack :: មានការគាំងបេះដូង
(10) sneak attack :: ការវាយប្រហារណ្តើមយកពិន្ទុ
1. assault ::
2. criticism ::
3. fit ::
4. fire ::
5. attempt ::
6. onslaught ::
7. approach ::
8. assault ::
9. strike ::
10. criticize ::
11. address ::
12. aggress ::
13. snipe ::
14. set on ::
15. assail ::
attack, attacked, attacker, attackers, attacking, attacks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A heart ATTACK, I’m very sorry.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
Their orders are to ATTACK Castle Black from
the south when Mance hits it from the north.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
One hundred thirty beats.
He's going to suffer a heart ATTACK.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
not an ATTACK
by some morning zoo shock jock.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
She led the ATTACK here
on the Mesa, didn't she?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Khmer Dictionary: attack
Meaning and definitions of attack, translation in Khmer language for attack with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of attack in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "attack"
What attack means in Khmer, attack meaning in Khmer, attack definition, examples and pronunciation of attack in Khmer language.