Adverb(1) at or in or to any place, `anyplace' is used informally for `anywhere'
(1) The entire play is a lengthy affair and may sometimes take anywhere from a few days to a number of weeks for completion.(2) The bag can then be placed anywhere where space is limited, such as with a concrete or paved backyard, patio, or balcony.(3) he doesn't have anywhere to live(4) Matthews will still be able to drink in pubs, but will breach the order if he is caught boozing in public anywhere in England or Wales.(5) The White Ribbon Campaign stands for peace anywhere , everywhere, and in any form.(6) he couldn't be found anywhere(7) Now we're in our new house, surrounded by boxes, and I feel like I haven't been anywhere or done anything.(8) He knows what frightens us most is that the next attack could be anywhere , anytime.(9) With recorded information the point of consumption can be anywhere from seconds to millennia ahead.(10) he could get anywhere from three to seven years(11) He goes through the advertising circulars and researches whether better prices are available anywhere else.(12) Larry, we have the safest food supply anywhere in the world, but there are some gaps in it.(13) But from then on, the length before the case comes to trial can be anywhere from six months to years.(14) Is there anywhere we can go that God doesn't see?(15) Is there anywhere I can buy a Mountain Bike online?(16) Today, their number is estimated to be anywhere from 200,000 to more than half a million.
(1) anywhere else :: កន្លែងផ្សេងទៀត
(2) from anywhere :: ពីគ្រប់ទីកន្លែង
(3) not anywhere :: មិនបានគ្រប់ទីកន្លែង
(4) get anywhere :: ទទួលបានគ្រប់ទីកន្លែង
1. anyplace ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm not going ANYWHERE.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
Huh? He was so little, he could
fit in just about ANYWHERE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
I don't know,
ANYWHERE but my living room?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
l can't seem to find that ANYWHERE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
most chemically sound product
on the market ANYWHERE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Khmer Dictionary: anywhere
Meaning and definitions of anywhere, translation in Khmer language for anywhere with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of anywhere in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "anywhere"
What anywhere means in Khmer, anywhere meaning in Khmer, anywhere definition, examples and pronunciation of anywhere in Khmer language.