Adjective(1) on the move
Adverb(1) (of quantities(2) all around or on all sides, or about(3) in the area or vicinity(4) used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction, or about(5) in or to a reversed position or direction(6) in rotation or succession(7) (of actions or states, just
(1) reduced by about 5 per cent(2) there was a look about her that said everything(3) there's not much work about(4) there was a lot of flu about(5) she looked about the room(6) it's about 100 km away(7) it's all about having fun(8) he must be somewhere about(9) Good biopics struggle to present a truth, if not the truth, about their subjects.(10) You go in feet first - there's enough room to move about and then come out head first.(11) she's about ready to go(12) The day was too warm and too nice for rushing about .(13) What we will have to settle for, at best, is a frank debate about some of the subjects raised by Mind the Gap.(14) This is the only reason that should be regarded when talking about this subject.(15) about my Christmas present(16) there was nobody about
(1) what about :: អំពីអ្វី
(2) talk about :: និយាយអំពី
(3) bring about :: នាំមកនូវ
(4) think about :: គិតពី
(5) about what :: អំពីអ្វី
(6) care about :: ខ្វល់អំពី
(7) about it :: អំពីវា
(8) think about it :: គិតអំពីវា
(9) forget about it :: បំភ្លេចវាចោលទៅ
(10) thinking about :: គិតអំពី
1. around ::
2. near ::
3. approximately ::
4. well-nigh ::
5. regarding ::
6. around ::
7. astir ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What ABOUT you?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
I'm going to write mean comments
ABOUT Wil's show online.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
- Okay, let's talk ABOUT something else.
- All right.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
Do you remember
what Father used to say ABOUT people?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
English to Khmer Dictionary: about
Meaning and definitions of about, translation in Khmer language for about with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of about in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "about"
What about means in Khmer, about meaning in Khmer, about definition, examples and pronunciation of about in Khmer language.