Noun(1) the quality of being able to perform; a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment(2) possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities
(1) the manager had lost his ability to motivate the players(2) a man of exceptional ability(3) Mario Jardel has the potential and the ability to become a Bolton Wanderers hero.(4) I'd never seen her in a show before, so I had no idea the extent of her ability .(5) a woman of her ability(6) they'll examine your ability to pay(7) he has great ability as a teacher(8) This indicates that differences in the rate of accumulation of economic knowledge due to natural ability do not exist.(9) His only interests were games - he was of average ability in football and cricket.(10) Many sources cited in the book pay tribute to his ability to include others, to lead.(11) I'm convinced that he possesses the individual technical ability to be in the France team.(12) Making soup requires very little in the way of culinary skills apart from an ability to chop vegetables.(13) It was, in its own way, a triumph: the message of a voiceless woman who never lost her ability to speak.(14) You possess the ability to back your strong imagination with will and action.(15) He has skills and knowledge and an ability to work all over the world that the older men simply don't have.(16) All you are paying for is the ability to say that you've seen it early.
(1) cognitive ability :: សមត្ថភាពបញ្ញា
(2) lack of ability :: កង្វះនៃសមត្ថភាព
(3) ability to pay :: សមត្ថភាពក្នុងការបង់ប្រាក់
(4) physical ability :: សមត្ថភាពរាងកាយ
(5) technical ability :: សមត្ថភាពបច្ចេកទេស
(6) natural ability :: សមត្ថភាពធម្មជាតិ
(7) mental ability :: សមត្ថភាពផ្លូវចិត្ត
(8) artistic ability :: សមត្ថភាពសិល្បៈ
(9) ability to work :: សមត្ថភាពក្នុងការធ្វើការ
(10) ability level :: កម្រិតសមត្ថភាព
1. capacity ::
2. talent ::
3. power ::
1. disability ::
2. inability ::
3. incapacity ::
4. ineptitude ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Not height, vision, athleticism,
or ABILITY to digest dairy products.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
My ABILITY to think
is my bread and butter.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
...need the ABILITY to locate
the position of objects in space.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
and my ABILITY to control
this situation diminishes.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
English to Khmer Dictionary: ability
Meaning and definitions of ability, translation in Khmer language for ability with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ability in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ability"
What ability means in Khmer, ability meaning in Khmer, ability definition, examples and pronunciation of ability in Khmer language.