Noun(1) the least favorable outcome(2) the greatest damage or wickedness of which one is capable(3) the weakest effort or poorest achievement one is capable of
Verb(1) defeat thoroughly
Adjective(1) having undesirable or negative qualities(2) very intense, or bad(3) feeling physical discomfort or pain (`tough' is occasionally used colloquially for `bad'(4) (of foodstuffs(5) feeling or expressing regret or sorrow or a sense of loss over something done or undone(6) not capable of being collected, or uncollectible(7) below average in quality or performance(8) nonstandard(9) not financially safe or secure(10) physically unsound or diseased(11) capable of harming(12) characterized by wickedness or immorality(13) reproduced fraudulently(14) not working properly(15) affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function(16) resulting in suffering or adversity
Adverb(1) to a severe or serious degree(2) (`ill' is often used as a combining form(3) evilly or wickedly(4) in a disobedient or naughty way(5) with great intensity (`bad' is a nonstandard variant for `badly'(6) very much; strongly(7) without skill or in a displeasing manner(8) in a disadvantageous way; to someone's disadvantage(9) unfavorably or with disapproval(10) with unusual distress or resentment or regret or emotional display(11) to the highest degree of inferiority or badness
(1) In Queens, New York, cold rain mixed with tears as hundreds marked the third anniversary of the second worst aviation accident in U.S. history.(2) ├ö├ç├┐The worst of the problems is the anti-social behaviour,├ö├ç├û she said.(3) Meanwhile health chiefs in the area worst hit by foot and mouth yesterday called a halt on the use of pyres to burn thousands of animal carcasses, amid fears that the smoke might affect the health of people living downwind.(4) The annual event, held in the shadow of St Magnus Cathedral, escaped the worst of the forecast weather.(5) The worst of the looting was over, and there was enough calm in the shattered streets for her to feel the popular elation, despite the fear and violence that lay below the surface.(6) Australia's worst railway accident was in 1977 in the Sydney suburb of Granville, in which 83 people died.(7) The United Nations described the crisis as the world's worst humanitarian disaster, affecting more than 2m people.(8) The worst tornado I've ever seen before this was the one in southern Texas back in '96 that killed 40 people.(9) ├ö├ç├┐The worst professor I ever had, though, was for a course in administrative law,├ö├ç├û she recalls.(10) The worst would probably be strategic isolation within the region, and all the additional resources that would, as a consequence, be needed for defense.(11) Chinese authorities have attributed Friday's tragedy to torrential rains that caused the area's worst flash flood and mudslide in 200 years.(12) She was expecting the worst at any moment as she opened the door to the gym area.(13) They huddled in blankets donated in massive international relief operations to help El Salvador cope with its worst quake in at least a decade.(14) It was their third defeat in as many games, and they are at the bottom of the Superliga with the division's worst defensive record, 11 goals conceded in 270 minutes.(15) By mixing drama, documentary, graphics and archive material, the programme gives an extraordinary insight into the world's worst industrial disaster.(16) And worst affected of all were those who had written about trauma.
(1) bad :: អាក្រក់
(2) the worst :: អាក្រក់បំផុត
(3) at worst :: អាក្រក់បំផុត
(4) worst of all :: អាក្រក់បំផុតនៃការទាំងអស់
(5) expect the worst :: រំពឹងថានឹងអាក្រក់បំផុត
(6) at the worst :: នៅអាក្រក់បំផុត
1. defeat ::
2. whip ::
3. substandard ::
4. harmful ::
5. wicked ::
6. badly behaved ::
7. unpleasant ::
8. inauspicious ::
9. severe ::
10. rotten ::
12. guilty ::
13. invalid ::
14. offensive ::
15. big ::
16. defective ::
17. forged ::
18. sorry ::
20. tough ::
21. unsound ::
22. speculative ::
worst, worsting, worsts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Why don't you just
start with the WORST thing?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
You're the WORST shit
in the Seven Kingdoms.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
Now if the enemy of my enemy is my friend,
and right now I'm my own WORST enemy,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
Let me guess,
the WORST part about breaking up
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
Penny is wearing the WORST
Catwoman costume I've ever seen.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
English to Khmer Dictionary: worst
Meaning and definitions of worst, translation in Khmer language for worst with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of worst in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "worst"
What worst means in Khmer, worst meaning
in Khmer, worst definition, examples and pronunciation
of worst in Khmer language.