Adjective(1) one or some or every or all without specification
(1) Winning, at all costs, and at whatever long term consequence, seems to be all that matters to them.(2) Basically, the motivation of the speaker doesn't matter, whatever side they are on.(3) The Queen has not publicly stated a preference on the republic issue, saying she would abide by whatever decision Australians made.(4) I did whatever it took to please my parents; no matter how depressed or sad I was.(5) He seems to enjoy talking about whatever the subject is, no matter what it is.(6) whatever decision he made I would support it(7) We need to support whatever decisions our nation makes, as long as they do not directly violate the Word of God.(8) Marsden said that whatever route a company decided to take, it was important to remember that innovation was a long-term process and not a quick fix.(9) You told me that you would support me in whatever decision I made.(10) You are here and that's what matters, that you're here, to do whatever you need to do.(11) they received no help whatever(12) It is the ability to receive and release whatever is or is not needed with each inhaled and exhaled breath.(13) The present could be jewelry, a home video, an important article of clothing, a rock, whatever !(14) Even though Josh had told her that whatever her secret was didn't matter, she knew that he would be angry.(15) you have our support, whatever you decide(16) The US does whatever it likes regardless of what has happened in the past.
(1) what ever :: ស្អីក៏ដោយ
(2) whatever it takes :: អ្វីដែលវាត្រូវចំណាយពេល
(3) whatever you say :: អ្វីដែលអ្នកនិយាយថា
(4) whatever happens :: អ្វីដែលកើតមានឡើង
(5) whatever it is :: អ្វីដែលវាគឺជាការ
(6) or whatever :: ឬអ្វី
(7) whatever the weather :: អ្វីដែលអាកាសធាតុ
(8) whatever the reason :: អ្វីដែលជាហេតុផល
(9) whatever you wish :: អ្វីដែលអ្នកចង់បាន
1. whatsoever ::
2. any ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I call it the Mario and Luigi,
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
and WHATEVER number she says,
say, "Me, too."
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
All right, well, WHATEVER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
Whatever. It's just big rats anyways.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
That we will do WHATEVER it takes.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
English to Khmer Dictionary: whatever
Meaning and definitions of whatever, translation in Khmer language for whatever with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of whatever in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "whatever"
What whatever means in Khmer, whatever meaning in Khmer, whatever definition, examples and pronunciation of whatever in Khmer language.