Noun(1) a film about life in the western United States during the period of exploration and development(2) a sandwich made from a western omelet
Adjective(1) relating to or characteristic of the western parts of the world or the West as opposed to the eastern or oriental parts(2) of or characteristic of regions of the United States west of the Mississippi River(3) lying toward or situated in the west(4) of wind; from the west
(1) One of five brothers and sisters, he was born in Craigmillar, one of western Europe's poorest areas.(2) The background is resource competition that is reshaping western policy towards West Africa.(3) Towards the western end of the ramparts there is an obvious break where a path leads through rocky portals to gain a grassy bealach.(4) As Japan opened up to the west, western images and themes crept into their design.(5) The party of four was on the western side of the Black Valley when the accident occurred.(6) I walk toward a secluded, western corner of the city, where four such skyscrapers stand at each corner of a block.(7) The western side of the country is a great grass growing and livestock area which is the envy of many.(8) The demographic trend throughout the western world is towards an ageing population.(9) During this period, the authority of the jarls spread south down the western sea route towards Dublin.(10) Fifteen districts, all of them lying in western areas of the state have been declared drought hit.(11) The snow has provided a light cover from the resort to Mt Blowhard on the western side of the mountain.(12) In its 1945 White Paper, Canada was the first western country to adopt Keynesianism formally as state policy.(13) When western medicine fails, many try ancient eastern or Oriental practices, such as massage or acupuncture.(14) Makah Indian village situated on the western tip of the Olympic Peninsula on the coast of Washington State.(15) The bulk of rubbish washed ashore on this stretch of beach has been dumped over the cliffs on the western side of the bay.(16) We left as the sun was drifting into the western horizon and headed towards Chola country.
(1) western food :: ម្ហូបអាហារភាគខាងលិច
(2) western music :: តន្ត្រីលោកខាងលិច
(3) western style :: បែបលោកខាងលិច
(4) western style room :: បន្ទប់បែបលោកខាងលិច
(5) western world :: នៅលើពិភពលោកភាគខាងលិច
1. westerly ::
2. horse opera ::
western, westerner, westerners, westernization, westernize, westernizes, westerns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
More like how girls end up
at a Best Western hotel...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
It was a classic WESTERN
set in the post-Jurassic period,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
And he was right
about the WESTERN lands.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
Eastern Market, Western Market.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
And maybe he's opened
the WESTERN lands for me.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
English to Khmer Dictionary: western
Meaning and definitions of western, translation in Khmer language for western with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of western in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "western"
What western means in Khmer, western meaning in Khmer, western definition, examples and pronunciation of western in Khmer language.