(1) It is a seed of hope within what you rightly describe as a society based upon violence.(2) I will have to travel a distance to make it there and do not want to find it closed upon arrival.(3) a school's dependence upon parental support(4) They look upon him as a political sage, a voice of freedom, a speaker of truth to power.(5) he fell down upon his knees(6) Part of the city and a theme park will be built upon artificial islands on the lake.(7) She had a core of inner strength and she could be relied upon if you really needed help or you were in a mess.(8) upon the whole(9) It also drew upon his undoubted gifts as a poet and his intuitive genius as an historian.(10) Easter is almost upon us and with it will come the full blast of the tourist trade.(11) I take it upon myself to guide her there, and follow the signs until we reach a doorway.(12) upon her hearing of his illness(13) have mercy upon me(14) it was based upon two principles(15) upon request(16) It's a radio show that's been going for year upon year but very few people listen to it.
(1) once upon a time :: នៅពេលដែលទៅលើពេលវេលាមួយ
(2) upon request :: តាមការស្នើសុំ
(3) call upon :: សូមអំពាវនាវដល់
(4) upon arrival :: ពេលមកដល់
(5) come upon :: មកលើ
(6) look upon :: សម្លឹងមើលទៅលើ
(7) based upon :: ដោយផ្អែកលើ
(8) look down upon :: មើលទៅចុះលើ
(9) rely upon :: ពឹងផ្អែកលើ
1. on ::
2. over ::
3. upon ::
4. up ::
5. above ::
6. atop ::
7. upstairs ::
8. a stone's throw ::
9. in the vicnity of ::
ក្នុង vicnity នៃ
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
would fall UPON
God's chosen people
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
I am bound UPON
a wheel of fire...
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
I would never wish my life UPON him.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
I hated myself for what
I had brought UPON my family.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
Sworn to answer when called UPON.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
English to Khmer Dictionary: upon
Meaning and definitions of upon, translation in Khmer language for upon with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of upon in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "upon"
What upon means in Khmer, upon meaning in Khmer, upon definition, examples and pronunciation of upon in Khmer language.