Noun(1) a source of difficulty(2) an angry disturbance(3) an event causing distress or pain(4) an effort that is inconvenient(5) a strong feeling of anxiety(6) an unwanted pregnancy
Verb(1) move deeply(2) to cause inconvenience or discomfort to(3) disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed(4) take the trouble to do something; concern oneself(5) cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
(1) friends should support each other when they are in trouble(2) there is nothing you need trouble about(3) The unsavoury football history between the two countries at both club and international level makes crowd trouble extremely likely.(4) I had trouble finding somewhere to park(5) You've gone to a lot of trouble to check your results, so I suspect you've done your calculations right.(6) the kid had been no trouble up to now(7) We had gone to the trouble of establishing food, water, fuel, medical kits and generators at three sites across the city.(8) their helicopter developed engine trouble(9) oh, don't trouble to answer(10) He said the rank at the moment has to deal with too many taxis and has become a hot-spot for trouble because of crowds congregating there at night.(11) she went to a lot of trouble to decorate the house(12) they're having trouble finding a job(13) He also reminded delegates about the crowd trouble in Lansdowne Road some years ago at a soccer international.(14) my legs started to trouble me(15) she's not the first girl who's gotten herself into trouble(16) An emergency planning manager with the ambulance service was told the plane had engine trouble before the crash.
(1) in trouble :: កំពុងមានបញ្ហា
(2) get into trouble :: ទទួលបានចូលទៅក្នុងបញ្ហា
(3) get in trouble :: មានបញ្ហា
(4) make trouble :: ធ្វើឱ្យបញ្ហា
(5) cause trouble :: បង្កបញ្ហា
(6) be in trouble :: មានបញ្ហា
(7) have trouble :: មានបញ្ហា
(8) heart trouble :: មានបញ្ហាបេះដូង
(9) to trouble :: ដើម្បីបញ្ហា
(10) trouble in paradise :: បញ្ហានៅក្នុងសួនមនោរម្យ
2. problem ::
3. effort ::
4. nuisance ::
5. shortcoming ::
6. disease ::
7. malfunction ::
8. disturbance ::
9. worry ::
10. difficulty ::
11. fuss ::
12. worry ::
13. be afflicted by ::
14. bother ::
15. inconvenience ::
16. disturb ::
18. ail ::
19. disquiet ::
1. accommodate ::
2. favor ::
3. oblige ::
trouble, troubled, troubles, troublesome, troubling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What are you doing?
Hide them, you’ll get us in real TROUBLE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
that maybe there's
a little TROUBLE in paradise?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
And if you get in any TROUBLE,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
You might run into TROUBLE if you try
to fight slaves in the fighting pits.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
Is my son in TROUBLE?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
English to Khmer Dictionary: trouble
Meaning and definitions of trouble, translation in Khmer language for trouble with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of trouble in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "trouble"
What trouble means in Khmer, trouble meaning in Khmer, trouble definition, examples and pronunciation of trouble in Khmer language.