Noun(1) the act of going from one place to another(2) a movement through space that changes the location of something(3) self-propelled movement
Verb(1) change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically(2) undertake a journey or trip(3) make a trip for pleasure(4) travel upon or across(5) undergo transportation as in a vehicle(6) travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge
(1) By then the universe had cooled down enough for neutral atoms to form, at last allowing radiation to travel unimpeded.(2) I found this travel iron at a thrift store and think it is one of the most beautiful objects I own.(3) She writes on topics ranging from travel to fitness, and also recently completed a mystery novel.(4) he made the travel arrangements(5) This is the age at which they can wander and be induced to travel the wrong road.(6) They went outside and found her looking in a travel mirror and putting on even more red lipstick.(7) Use fewer trails to limit machine travel , and rutting may become a factor.(8) He also said care should be taken on the journey home and recommended people not to travel alone.(9) This means that light rays travel to the back of the retina before they have been bent by the cornea and lens.(10) The speaker at the July meeting stood before the members with an electric travel iron in one hand and a duster in the other.(11) The effect reaches as far as light can travel , burning itself like a candle with a kaleidoscope of colours.(12) There's an enormous amount of travel and a lot of very interesting challenges.(13) I, however, don't go anywhere without the Preservador travel humidor.(14) business travel(15) Other useful aids include travel mirrors and opaque disposal bags.(16) Be prepared to insert them over the travel lock release mechanism as soon as the blade locks.
(1) travel agent :: ភ្នាក់ងារធ្វើដំណើរ
(2) travel agency :: ភ្នាក់ងារទេសចរណ៍
(3) travel abroad :: ធ្វើដំណើរទៅបរទេស
(4) space travel :: ការធ្វើដំណើរអវកាស
(5) travel expenses :: ការចំណាយលើការធ្វើដំណើរ
(6) air travel :: ការធ្វើដំណើរតាមអាកាស
(7) travel industry :: ឧស្សាហកម្មទេសចរណ៍
(8) travel by plane :: ធ្វើដំណើរតាមយន្តហោះ
(9) time travel :: ការធ្វើដំណើរពេល
(10) travel document :: ឯកសារធ្វើដំណើរ
2. locomotion ::
3. traveling ::
4. journey ::
5. journey through ::
6. move ::
7. move around ::
8. go ::
1. crawl ::
2. creep ::
3. poke ::
travel, traveled, traveler, travelers, traveling, travelings, travelling, travellings, travels
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Some of those suckers
TRAVEL thousands of miles
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Oh, and I just found a new TRAVEL cup
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
I TRAVEL a bit on the grubby side, my lord.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
Okay. I'll confirm the TRAVEL arrangements
in the morning.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
English to Khmer Dictionary: travel
Meaning and definitions of travel, translation in Khmer language for travel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of travel in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "travel"
What travel means in Khmer, travel meaning in Khmer, travel definition, examples and pronunciation of travel in Khmer language.